🌹Chapter 8🌹

Hey guys im back with next chap

Hey guys im back with next chap...Hope you will like it...so let's start,But before that i want so many comments and i'm lacking comments in this book so please comment it gives me more motivation to write more on it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were heading towards their homes ot knowing that their crazy siblings are all ready to tease them!

In Alakapuri (Anjali's house)

As she parked her car and walked towards the entrance dreamingly and smiling!As she was about to open the door!

Arjun suddenly opened it fully excited..which made Anjali jump back in shock! She is a very short tempered girl and now she was furious

Anj: Ithu enna Arjie? Katavai thurakka ithuve vali?unnale methuva seyya mudiyathu!

        (what is this Arjie?Is this the way to open the door?can't you do it slowly)

Arjun roles his eyes first thinks~ not again!what will have happened if i was not able to understand her tamil!oh god my di is such a thing! 

Arj: Oh god di!why is it always necessary that you have to speak in tamil whenever you are filled with emotions

Anj:you know na!it's my habit!what can i do?And you are also at fault what was the need to scare me Idiot!

Arj:Sorry na!I was so excited that when i heard youre cars sound i was not able to control myself and i came running down and opened the door i had no intention to scare you!It was just that i wanted to know what happened!

Anj:will you let me come in or should i say it here itself !

Arjun bites his toungue !: come na 

they both went inside

Anj: Where is Uncle ?

Arj: Uncle and Di went to raipur as Rajesh uncle fell ill and they told that they will come back soon!

Anj:Why didn't you inform me earlier?

Arj: i didn't want to spoil youre date di!

Anj(roles her eyes):Anything! Okay let me freshen up after that we will have dinner

Before Arjun could say anything she ran towards her room

Anj:oh god i was saved this time but i have to tell him after dinner na! *Sighs*

Mean while in our Kapoor mansion

Niranjan Parked his car and went inside everyone was silent and sitting in hall his uncle, mom aunt , Bhuvi , Her friend and Neerja.

As he went inside he saw all of them looking at him

sreedevi :niru! get freshen up and come downstairs fastly i want to talk something to you!