one

"Come on Blackwell" Harry said

"Are we sure I should be doing this?" I said.

"Okay guess I'm making the decision for you." Fred said slinging me over his shoulder, carrying me onto the train.

"Thanks" I said.

"I could tell you weren't gonna do it yourself and we all know you'll love it when you get there." Fred said.

To catch you up, I'm Emily Blackwell. And Harry, well Harry's been my best friend since we were fetuses. We grew up right next door to each other. Which of course lead to me meeting the Weasleys, then also Hermione.

And somehow here I am, after knowing all of them for 3 years, transferring to Hogwarts, right where it all started, where my mother and Harry's mother met.

Harry has always tried to convince me but I can just push it to the back of my head, but then four Weasleys plus Hermione, I finally gave in after 3 years.

I'll be the first to tell you how nervous I am. Harry's also well aware of that. I kept him up late last night ranting. He claims I'll fit right in but I'm convinced that only happens in books.

After the train pulled into the station, the wave of nervousness that came over me was indescribable. Harry saw it though.

"Hey, you'll be fine, classes don't start til tomorrow anyways" Harry said

"I'll carry you there if I have to, it's not far and your light" Fred said

"Let's do this" I said

We made it to campus, getting our room assignments. Luckily three rooms in a row, it's Hermione, me, then Ginny, so I was literally surrounded by my friends.

We hung out in the Gryffindor common room for the night after the feast. If there's one thing I forgot to mention, it's that my mom didn't live next to the Dursley's my whole life, we moved to London when the house next to the Dursley's went for sale.

I grew up in Massachusetts, so unlike everyone here, I don't have a British-London accent, I don't really have an accent at all, it's just somewhat America with a little bit of a hick from when we lived in Florida.

It's confusing, I was Florida born, raised in Massachusetts, and now here I am. I'm a little bit of everything honestly, but people here mostly hear the Boston accent that I don't really have.

It was interesting when I met the Weasleys. At least the twins found an American accent fascinating.

The only funny thing to me is the fact that I've picked up a bit of British slang, so calling someone a pretentious prick sounds funny to anyone here.

I get some great looks with it, so I'm okay with it.

"Okay, everyone to bed, curfews in 10 minutes, classes start at 7:35 AM tomorrow" One of the professors said walking into the common room.

"We have first together tomorrow, we have DADA, so at least you have someone, try not to stress too much" Hermione said as we got to our dorms.

I made sure to set my alarm before I crawled into bed. I have no clue what tomorrow will bring, I just have to hope it'll go smoothly.

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed, it took a second for my eyes to adjust but they finally did.

"The hell are you doing Potter" I said

"5 minutes til your alarm, but alarms make you angry so I came to wake you up" He said

"On a scale of 1-10 how screwed am I gonna be today?" I said as I started getting dressed