Chapter 3

Outside the Broken forest, before the young dark-haired woman arrived. Chaos was upon in the mountain kingdom of Blaym Stela, a wild, fiery redheaded man thought vigorously, wielding his giant double-edged axes against four tar-like bears with poisonous green eyes. His strength was tremendous; with one hit of his axe, he throws a tar monster across the way, crashing through the trees. But it wasn't enough. These monsters thought in packs covering every angle of attack, and the man was on his own now. His small array of warriors were wiped out in an ambush. It was meant to be a routine scouting report, no fighting necessary. They were all so young, still inexperienced to the cruel beings of this world. The mission started full of laughter, learning about silly things their teammates had committed when suddenly piercings screams echoed throughout the still mountain. They didn't stand a chance.
The redheaded man was only doing so well because he was so much older than them. The warrior paranoia had sunk in along time ago. Regardless he didn't think he could last any longer; he was slowing down, and these demons? They weren't even batting an eye. But, as if some sign from a God, high pressure of wind came thundering through, bending back the trees and hurling the man and monsters to the ground. The crash of a sonic boom following a second after.

The demons recovered instantly and shot off away from the blast, terrified of what has come. The man took a little longer to recoup, not from the explosion but the monsters running away. In all his years of being alive, he has not once seen them monsters look so afraid. Standing up, he made his way forward, looking down out at the direction the blast appeared.
The Broken Forest looked perfectly unharmed, but the surrounding areas were blown apart.

***

"What do you mean you don't know what this world is called? You're on it!" Ciri asked, sounding bewildered by the very concept.

"It's not like I asked to be taken to this world. You even said you got all this worlds knowledge to help me adjust! Did you not even consider that I knew nothing?"  Eliana fired back. "I know, zilch! I don't even know where we are right now, just that I landed here!" The young woman couldn't believe she was arguing with a talking book. It didn't help that it sounded so much like Rachel that it made her feel all too comfortable and why she was getting so fired up.

"Oh. That kinda makes sense." The book ended the argument. Eliana groaned in annoyance, rolling her amber eyes at it. "Well then, let me tell you the basics!" Ciri flourishing declared. Placing itself on the ground opening-up. A soft orange light emitted from the middle of the spine, projecting a globe. The book started to speak;
"This is Earia. It's a lot like Earth by how it's set out. Though, as you can see, most of the land is placed mainly in the middle of the globe, this is because the poles are underwater kingdoms with small isles scattered about.
There are three main kingdoms that shape this world, and a few minor ones trying to get recognition from them.
The most thriving domain is Adria that's this bit of land here" the projection highlights a large section of land "this is because they have monopolised trading. Their land and climate allow perfect condition for growing crops all year round. It's also the home to The Elder Lake. A lake with potent healing properties and the crops that grow near has a slight healing factor too. It's mainly elves that live here, but its capital has started enticing other species that want a trading part or learn to be healers. It has one of the top academies for it."

This world looked a lot bigger than Earth. The kingdom Adria wasn't even one of the largest continents, yet it was still bigger than Asia. 'How do they even travel across the countries?' Eliana thought, seeing how vast the distance was between them.

Another part of the globe lights up. "This is the biggest kingdom and also the most powerful, Xabrayria. It dominates the world in its scholars and mages, discovering and creating new inventions for the world at a price. It also has a scary army; the brawns with brains. They demolish their enemies in a blink of an eye. But if you have them as an ally, they will go to the ends of the world to help you. Humans mainly dominate the kingdom cities, but the outer villages and towns are more wildly spread. But they are run by human nobles."