Am Sick

Izuku was now nicknamed the cheating imposter. He suffered a lot. A day the class even teamed up against him and he was almost beaten but he's friends and Aizawa came to the rescue.

He got friends also from other classes such as the big three , Shinsou , Kendo , Yui , Ryuku , Monoma and Tetsutetsu.

Life with those who believed in him was made it bearable.

However his hard work being approved by other people was shattered .

" Geez , why do you always seek people's attention , just don't give a shit. They can all die for all we care " Zero said.

" B-But that's not heroic . Am training to be a hero , not a killer " Izuku said.

" Hmm just saying , besides you're me and I am you . And I know about that bloodlust screaming to be unleashed especially to Ocha...WHORE!! . Respect dude for keeping it on leash for that long " Zero said and Izuku gritted his teeth.

' Hmm I guess nothing  could be worse than this  right ?' Izuku thought.

Author : * Planning a thousand ways to make Izuku's life worse * Riiiiiighhht .

And as if by magic Aizawa came in bearing the best news , well if you're not Izuku.

" As you all know the number 3 hero in America will be coming to Japan today , she will be accommodating U.A due to security reasons . I hope all of you will be accommodating " Aizawa said.

The whole class bust into happiness forgetting about Izuku for a while and becoming one again .

The great hero Tide has many titles including the youngest and sexiest pro hero to exist. 

Take 1
Man lusted over her , women wanted to be her . They were all Simps !!!!

Take 2

Men lusted over her ( PERVERTS ) , women wanted to be her ( TRASH )

TAKE 3

Men lusted over her and women wanted to be her. It was as if she was a goddess dropped from heaven and landed right in front of them.

' Hahaha this is going to be interesting ' Zero said.

' Not now Zero ' Izuku said.

Izuku excused himself and went to Mr. Aizawa.

" Excuse me Mr. Aizawa , please can you give me a leave . I am very sick " Izuku said.

" Then why don't you go to RG's office." Aizawa said

' Shit , he's onto you run , I got your passport , money I stole and a shit ton of illegal drugs to sell and use . This is the first step to being a drug lord ! ' Zero said.

' Not now ' Izuku thought.

' Damnit Izuku , the more you delay , the more that bitch draws near you ' Zero said.

' I said not now ' Izuku thought.

" Izuku , is something wrong. You have been acting weird especially after I mentioned our guest " Izuku flinched.

' Pussy ' Zero snorted.

" Izuku , is there something I should be informed ?" Aizawa asked.

" N-Nothing , everything is fine . I just miss home honestly.

' Miss home my foot. We don't have a fucking home especially after those idiots abandoned us ' This triggered Izuku and he started hyperventilating and Aizawa rushed him to the nurse .

Zero just looked at his weak counterpart and sighed and told him something Izuku never thought would be heard especially by him even if it was his counterpart.

' Honestly I miss the old us . You just grew soft especially after that incident. I just can't wait for us to go back to normal. BECAUSE AT THE END OF IT , YOU CAN'T ESCAPE WHO WE ARE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

RAGNAROK.