3 rd and 4th Ragnarok

In France

A girl could be seen tending to some flowers on the backyard of a huge mansion . She was about 16 and had a wonderful life. Good life , good friends and perfect family.

But inside that happy facade laid something dangerous only wanting destruction.

" She was the third Ragnarok Scarlett."

Somewhere in Africa.

A young boy about 15 years was woken up by a large explosion . He rose up still sleepily and went to check what was wrong

As usual , a house was blown up to smithereens . This was the with time this week in his neighborhood .

He went downstairs to prepare his breakfast when a shot rang through . As if planned he took a pan and deflected the bullet and continued his daily routine

Yep , this was his life. The government completely neglected them making them turn into a bunch of savages. If you had the money and the quirk , then you get away with anything and unfortunately for him , he was targeted because of his late parent's work.

Suddenly a group of thugs budged in to his house armed to the teeth . They sorrounded Jake as he drunk his cup of tea.

" You kid , do as we say . And we promise you'll get out at least alive. " One thug said.

Jake continued seeping his tea as if he didn't hear anything.

" Hey kid " The leader of the thug approached him only to be shot by his colleague.

A blood bath ensued and everyone started killing themselves .

His quirks : Mind manipulation and illusion.

He took his bag to school. Today seemed to be quite abnormal today. Only one bunch of thugs came for him. In normal days it would be at least 3 bunch of thugs by 10 am.

" Mr. Kiogora , you're late. " The teacher said.

" Yeah I got lost in the path of life " Jake said.

" That's it we'll be goi..... Just sit down" Jake sat down his chair and dozed off leaving an illusion of him actually concentrating.

Boom !

' So that's why it seemed different today . Jokes on them am immortal ' The school had just blown up and everyone died on impact.

' All my classmates , dead. I must avenge them ....
.

.

.

.. Nah , let me continue to sleep ' Jake thought as he fell asleep on the rubble .

Suddenly the thugs came looking for him.

" When you find , him chop his head off. Bosses orders " Jake just stood up .

" That's him , kill him !! " They started once again shooting themselves  .

' What's with them and ruining my sleep , but I gotta hand it to them for destroying this school. They saved me a lot of time wasted ' Jake thought as he teleported to his room and once again fell asleep.