Rivalry in the dark

Izuku stirred up awake with some weird chip on the back of his neck . Beside him were his true friends.

" Back to the world of the living " Shot said.

" Yeah I guess " He said shyly.

There was an intense glare coming from them.

" Uh guys "

" When were you going to tell us ?" Bakugou said.

" Tell you what ?"

" Other than the fact that you know Tide and what's wrong between you two " Tokoyami said.

" Huh , other than the fact she's a bitch who should be eradicated from this world , there is nothing wrong between us " Izuku said and those present gasped at the fact Izuku cursed.

" So , what made you hate her like this. And she does have the same resentment , so what did you both do ?" Shoji asked

" ... Listen here guys , my past life is rough and heck even Eri had a luxurious childhood compared to me. You have no idea of the horrors of this world. " Izuku said.

" We're your friends just tell us what we can do to help you at least shitty nerd " Katsuki said.

" * Sigh * Well Lily and I "

" Lily ?"

" Pro Hero Tide "

" Ok continue "

" Well we both did some pretty nasty stuff that we aren't proud of. " Izuku said.

" Like what ?" Katsuki said with a sly smile.

" Come on isn't it obvious , those two are in love " Kendo said.

" Are you high or something " Izuku showed his most straight face .

" Ha got you , you're in love and have no way of saying it so you fight , I think ?" Kendo said

' Pfft , hahaha ! Oh shit . She just became my number one friend. This might be false according to your view but it has some sense to me ' Zero said.

' Her family killed my ... grandfather and she participated in it ' Izuku thought.

' Yep and you repaid by brutally murdering all her family and yet , you couldn't find it in your heart to kill her ' Zero said laughing his ass off.

' You know we're both the same and she's immortal , duh ' Izuku thought.

' Yep but my personality is entirely different from yours , am just on the ride seeing you stupidly fight for personal grudges, but inside you really don't want to fight her do you ?' Zero said which put Izuku in shock.

' Are you perhaps a masochist ?' Zero asked.

' Go to hell ' Izuku fumed.

" So what's so horrible that she even forgot about her status and fought you thus demoting herself " Katsuki asked.

" Wait she was demoted ?" Izuku asked.

" Yeah your girlfriend is not even in the top hundred anymore " Katsuki said .

" For the last time she's not my girlfriend !" Izuku shouted.

" Rivalry in the dark ( lies !! ) " Tokoyami said.

" If anything , I might just rip her head off and go to prison if needed. " Izuku said.

" Well Izuku , I am happy to inform you that your wish has come true " They all looked to see All Might with class 1-A .

" And what did I do ?" Izuku asked.

" You cost lots of property damage , not to mention hurt people " All Might said .

" Am really disappointed in you , give me back what I gave to you. " Izuku smiled and plucked his hair and gave it to All Might .

' Hmm , once again betrayed by those you trust ' Zero said.

" And what about Tide ? "

" She paid for compensation not to mention ... "

" What about I pay for his compensation " Lily said appearing behind them .

' Well , proves my point or maybe it's a way to silently kill you , get near you and slice you head off ' Zero pondered on the idea.

' We're  immortal Zero '

' Well it still takes time after being killed to be revived  ' Zero said.

" I don't need your help " Izuku said.

" Sounds like you do , say this I pay for you and we go on a ' date ' " Lily said as the whole class went into an uproar.

' Well , once again , she's playing you , using her charm to make your life more miserable and this date seems to be nice . Am kinda looking forward to it ' Zero said.

' Didn't you see her releasing all that killer intent , she planning to kill me ' Izuku thought.

' Or get in your pants ' Zero said

' Please stop joking '

' ok ok you win but please take time to consider what I told you , I wasn't lying . You some times don't know yourself but for whatever she's planning,  she's against you. Be weary ' Zero said.

" Sure , I'll pick you up at 7p.m " Izuku gave a 'charming' smile.

Lily was surprised but she did agree and All Might was left with no choice but to leave him raging.

" So cool , I knew it you were both dating . So what are you planning on wearing tonight ?" Shoto said.

Izuku pressed a button no one knew existed and his wardrobe changed to a room full of weapons and armor.

" This " Izuku said.

" Is that even allowed , damn it nerd . You're going on a date not a fucking warzone " Katsuki said.

" Never trust that bitch she's planning something " Izuku said with a little hatred. He's voice became less hateful after Zero's reveal.

Of course they knew each other before the incident and were both fond of each other but that fondness was replaced by hatred.

' Ha , I love toying with you ! This is probably the most fun day in a while. And BTW if it's a fight , I call dibs on the first attack ' Zero said jovially.