Disaster

What are you doing?! I say trying to pull my hand away. He was strong! I never knew he was this strong! " Well you never did fight me , so you don't really know how I fight" he said putting his hands towards my face. I try to push him off again but he just wouldn't budge! I didn't wanna use full strength on a student.

" What do you think your doing?!" I scream in panic. I was freaking out at this point. " C'mon Kichona, don't act you don't want this" he said groping my breast. I get angry at this point as tears were started to come. I then come to the conclusion..... I was getting assaulted by my own student.

At this point my reflexes trigger and I flip him on the ground putting my knee to his back. " you scum bag! What the hell is wrong with you?' I say trying to get my self together. He just looks up and smiles. And that moment, I realized that I forgot to grab his hands. He then takes his hands and grabs my butt rubbing them.

It surprises me and I blush. He looks up and again and saids " see...you like it" He was mocking me and I didn't appreciate that! I was triggered and I slapped him. He had a red hand print on how face. He freezes. That shocked him so I took my chance to get up and go before he could start again. I run out the room holding my mouth.

I was about to throw up. The thought of us doing it was disgusting... he was a kid! I continue to gag and try to run faster. On my way to the bathroom I see Gojou. He tries to say something to me but I didn't have time. He saw the tears in my eyes and saw I was about to throw up. I didn't want him to see me like this.

So weak, and vulnerable. The thought of that made me wanna throw up even more! I finally make it in the bathroom and go to one of the stalls. I put my hair in a ponytail so that it won't get in the way. "Huff huff " I started rapidly panting because it just wouldn't stop coming. Tears were coming out and my eyes were hurting and turning red.

Suddenly my ponytail holder loosens. I try to fix it but I was too tired. "Hah hah" I say breathing hard. The throw up came back again but my hair was in the way. All of sudden someone was holding my hair. I ignore for a minute and throw up so it wouldn't get on the floor.  After I was done I slap the person's hand telling them to get away from me.

I look up and it was Gojou. I continue to breath hard. I couldn't see clearly because of my tears so I grab a tissue and whip my eyes. "You done?"  He said holding his hip. I sigh and say "what're you doing in here? This is the girls washroom" . He kneels down and said, "well you weren't looking to good when I tried to speak to you."

I didn't answer and continue to pant wiping my eyes. " I looked in the room you came running out of and Oji had a red hand print on his face. Did he do something to you?" He said looking at me in the eye. My eyes widened in terror as the thought ran across my mind again. I threw up again while Gojou was holding my hair. " So I'm guessing that a yes" he said patting my back.

I was done throwing up and got up. I wobbled not gaining my balance to the sink to wash my hands. I wash my hand and then lean on the sink and hold my eyes trying to process what had just happened. My stomach was hurting like hell and my head was hurting. " This is a disaster." I say trying to get myself together. I fix my cloths and my hair.

I still couldn't gain my balance and grab the door to stand me up. He grabs my arm and puts it around his neck holding me by waist.  We walk out the door and my vision was still blurry. He was just about to exit the building when Oji walks out the room. "Hey Sensei Gojou, Sensei Hoshi" he didn't saying trying not to remember. Gojou looks at Oji and gives a him a cold stare.

Oji looks at me and sees  how exhausted  I am. "  So you would hate doing it with me that much?" He said looking at me. Gojou covers my ears before I could hear what Oji said. Oji was surprised and look confused. He uncovers them and saids " Because she would rather do it with me" He said smirking. Oji gasps and I blush. My face turns red off embarrassment.

I tuck my head in his jacket cause I didn't know what to say and my face was turning red and was burning up. My heart pounded hard ,loud, and fast. It was pounding so much I didn't know if he could hear it or not. Gojou finally begins to walk out the door. My head was still tucked in his jacket, I didn't want him to see my face.

"Put me down" I say trying not to show him my face. He puts me down and pats me on the head. He looks down and saids " You ok?"
I was just dazed. I didn't say anything and I just looked at him. " What did I say..smile"

Tears just started to stream down my eyes

Tears just started to stream down my eyes. "Hey, hey, why are you crying now?!" He yelled confused. I couldn't answer and I just started crying uncontrollably. He sighed and picked me back up, expect in a princess lift. My heart started to beat really fast again like last time but faster. What the hell is this. I looked over and I had the view of his chest to my head and I could hear him breath.

I started to squeeze his arms. "Jeez, why are you squeezing me?!" He shouted. " Gojou, somethings wrong!" I cry in worry. " what is it" he said looking down at me. His eyes stared me down and I think my heart skipped a beat. I started to pant again. " every time you look at me, my heart starts to pound really fast, and some times it skips a beat.

Like really! Was something wrong with me?! Do I need to go to the hospital?! It can't be that I'm scared of him, because I wouldn't be letting him hold me right now. Yet again, the realization came again that he was holding me. My face started to burn again. It felt hot. He just started laughing really loud and brought me closer.

Wait... What was he doing?! He then brought his mouth to my ear and whispered "Kichona" he called me by my first name! He did that on purpose! I tried to push him back but he kept holding his grip. He then bites by ear and licks it. It gave me chills down my spine, but didn't wanna make me throw up like Oji did. I was trembling and it wasn't from fear. He then pulls me close to his face and saids

"Doesn't that mean you like me?"