Salem✨🧱

Name: Salem. He prefers not to mention a last name. His lovely dragon is Nuvra however!

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks: black hair, and golden eyes. He stands at 5'8".

Personality: he's a fairly relaxed person, not caring much about others unless they interest him

Personality:
he's a fairly relaxed person, not caring much about others unless they interest him. He finds lying easy and will cut corners in his work depending on how the customer pays.
He's of the demanding sort and thinks of himself highly despite how he treats others. Salem is willing to put in effort for those he think are worthwhile.
He's a natural at being rude and almost evil lol. If he cares for you though? He treats you lovingly and is protective as hell. Still demanding, but for kisses. If allowed, he can be very dominating. He smiles only for those he cares about.
He's lazy and likes to relax most of the time. If he can abuse someone's kindness to care for him he will lol.

Likes/dislikes: he likes his dragon Nuvra, money, sleeping, his chunky jewelry, jewelry in general, his shop, and his work. Dislikes those who look down at him, trouble, and fights.

Backstory: coming from a household full of magic users and the sort (all of an evil nature), of course he follows in their footsteps

Backstory: coming from a household full of magic users and the sort (all of an evil nature), of course he follows in their footsteps. He owns a small magic shop where his products are real, but any palm readings or tarot cards are completely fake. Pay enough and he might do some real magic for you. Nuvra is his dragon who he's cared for since a child.