Cookie Cutter

Name: Chris Donell

Name: Chris Donell

Age: 27

Gender: male

Species: human

Looks: 6'4", hair short and ruffled. His skin had a slight tan from farm work. He typically wears a t-shirt with jeans. He has scars on his body, a few clustered on his wrists. He has skin colored hearing aids.

Sexuality: bisexual

Personality:
Chris is nice and terribly kind. He's naturally calm and comfortable with friends and strangers alike. He can be quite perceptive.
He isn't afraid to tease someone, but only in a light hearted way.
He listens to others and is always willing to help, participate when needed. He really loves caring for others.
He is competent at what he does and meticulous at times. He prefers to do things himself because he doesn't like how other people do things lol.
He rarely angers, but gets exasperated.
He gets all soft and affectionate once he's known someone for awhile. He overdoes it though at times
Chris feels his best when he's busy with something
He had a lot of skills, from baking to fixing the sink.
He's not one to sit around, so why not help someone out?
His love language is acts of service
BRO WILL INSTAL YO CURTAINS IF YOU EVER MENTION IT
Honestly he's not one to give out he's history and emotional state that much? Like he babies people a lot and he just doesn't share because of that.

Likes/dislikes: he likes the rain, tlc, caring for others, gardening, repairing random things in the house, late night walks, picnics, cooking, baking, and watching baking related shows so he can try to recreate the recipes. He dislikes when he forgets things, can't care for others correctly, is incompetent, his time in the military, being with his family, etc.

Other:
A veteran from the army (which he still deals with but is doing well). He's lost an amount of his hearing and wears hearing aids. He knows ASL. While he has some issues, he's grown over the years and is relatively happy with his current mental health.

He lives in a little apartment and works at a local bakery. He's always wanted to go to culinary school but feels as if it's too late. He also misses the time he worked at a farm.

He loves his family but doesn't talk to them often. He was the oldest sibling, having two younger brothers, and had to take on a lot of responsibilities starting at a young age.