Chapter 28

As Harry snuggled next to Draco in the small, twin sized, rickety bed he called his own, he smiled. He pressed his face into the small of Draco's neck. "Dragon?" He asked, nickname rolling off his tongue.

"What's up?" He asked softly and Harry hesitated. "About earlier.." he began and heard a giggle. "It's nothing either of us can control, right?" He interrupted and the brunette nodded.

"Erm, I guess not. But I just.. I wanted to ask. Why did my coming undone cause your own?" He asked shyly, recalling how he had seen Draco follow suit.

Malfoy's breath changed patterns and he bit his lip. "There was something so.. you were.. can I answer later?" He asked nervously and Harry in that moment realized just how much impact he had on the boy.

"You aren't actually getting excited by this conversation? Or is it the memory? You know, a picture would last longer." Harry teased, imitating the exact face he had made earlier.

"Harry," Draco began, "please don't tease me anymore." "I guess you're right. You've got to be tired after, what was it, three times today?"
"Harry!" "Fineeeee"

(So I'm kinda robbing you guys of detail, please comment what you'd like to see more of or less of)