2

We enter the jail. They are changed and sent to cells. We enter the big room with a lot of prisoners. One steps forward, starting to harass Peter.
My hand raises, and he flies to the other side of the room. I raise my voice.
"These four are untouchable!" I yell. "If I hear any of you so much as bumped into them, I will keep you alive as I tear you apart piece by piece!"
People look fearful and I turn back to the group. I'm still in my dress while my wings are in my back.
My blindfold hides my eyes, but I leave a strong and powerful aura.
I am left with a decent room, and I wave my hands, an outfit forming.

My blindfold turns black, and I lay on the bed

My blindfold turns black, and I lay on the bed. I play with my magic, then create a book.
...
It's the next day, and I see them eating.
I sit down, creating an extravagant meal on a plate. They stare at me, then their own sloppy food. I chuckle, and four more plates appear. They happily dig in. Rocket starts talking.
"So my plan to get out of here is simple." He says.
"Okayyy." Peter says. "What is this plan?"
"Blind lady!" He smiles. "She can. The guards listen to her."
I raise a brow.
"I am not blind." I say, pulling off my blindfold. They gasp at the shining of my eyes, and I tie the blindfold back on.
"Why do you cover them?" Gamora asks.
"Even back then, my creators were afraid of my eyes." I shrug. "Now, what I can no, is bend light to make you all invisible, say I'm exploring the ship, and find our own ship, and boom escape!"
They nod.
"Do we need a backup plan?" Peter asks.
"She is the backup plan." Rocket points.
"So it's just us five?" I ask.
"Well." Peter says. "Something happened last night, and we kinda promised to take someone with us."
I nod. "Go get him, We'll go to someones cell, I'll block the cameras, and then I'll do it."
Peter leaves and comes back with a man with red markings.
We wander to a cell as they bicker.
I cover the camera with plants I create.
"Listen you guys." I say. "You will be able to see each other still. But dont make any noise, people will still be able to hear you."
They nod, and I wave my hands, as they disappear.
"Follow me." I whisper.
We exit the cell, and I leave. I sense them behind.
A guard stops me.
"Ms. Nova are you okay?" He asks.
"Yeah, just stretching my legs."
He nods and leaves. I look around and open the doors to the flying deck.
Quill whispers in my ear.
"Its that one, in the left corner."
"Okay, go get your stuff." I say. "Remember, no noise."
A few minutes later, I sense them coming back.
I enter the ship, and make them visible.
We fly out and into the space, undetected.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"To Knowhere." Gamora says.
I nod. Probably to give the stone to the collector.
It takes us a while, but we arrive.
We wander through the area, and have to wait for the Collector. Gamora and Peter wander off, while Rocket and Drex get drunk. Rocket becomes upset.
"Calm down!" I yell as Peter and Gamora run to the commotion.
"He called me a vermin!" Rocket yells. "I didnt ask to be this monster! I didnt asks to be made, and torn apart and put back together again, over and over."
I approach him, and pick him up, resting him on my hip.
"Rocket, you are not a monster.' I whisper. "You are a beautiful amazing creature, and unique in amazing ways. You're smart, and talented. They are just jealous of you."
He looks up, crying. "Really?"
I nod. "Of course."
The door opens, and a pink woman steps out.
"My master is ready to see you." I carry rocket, and he snuggles into my arms.
I enter with them. And he approaches Gamora... flirting? He turns to me.
"Arent you a beauty."
His eyes trail my exposed skin.
"Tivan." I say harshly. "I thought your father told you to respect your superiors."
His face hardens. "And who might you be?"
"Nova." I say. "Stone of life."
He pales, and bows. "Of course! I apologize. Anyways, the orb."