4

"Who are you?" The iron talks.
I ignore him, turning to The Asgardian.
"You must be the Asgardian god?"
He nods, holding his hammer.
I bow.
"Hello, Thor." I smile. "I am Nova, the Seventh Infinity, the Stone of Life."
He stumbles due to shock, and I quickly catch him, my wings fluttering.
"I thought you would know more of me." I muse. "My apologies for dropping this on you."
He nods. "We only heard legends of you."
I smile.
"So who is this lady?" Iron guy asks.
"Well metal man." I smile. "I have heard of you war, with the Tessaract."
"Yes?" He says.
"Well that Tessaract is a part of 6 Stones that are powerful and dangerous." I say. "I am the Seventh Stone, the most powerful, and able to take on a human form. The Life Stone. You may call me Nova."
They look absolutely baffled at my statement.
"You must come with me to meet my father on Asgard!" Thor exclaims.
I nod.
He grabs my hand and takes me outside.
I wave by to the others.
"Heimdall!" He yells.
A beam shoots us up. My outfit changes into something nicer.

My wings sink under my skin, and my blindfold turns white

My wings sink under my skin, and my blindfold turns white. My hair becomes a braid. I turn to the two men watching.
"Greetings Heimdall." I smile.
"Greetings, nova." He smiles.
I float in the air as Thor uses his hammer to fly to the castle. He grabs my wrist and rushes into the throne room. A man with dark hair and green clothes sits. The queen, as well as the King.
"Greetings, Your hignesses." I bow.
"Thor who is this." Odin says.
"Have you forgotten me Odin?" I smile. "I do suppose you could have, you were only a child then."
"Nova?"
I nod, and he jumps up, cheering.
"Nova!" He says. "Come meet my wife, Freya, and my Son, Loki!"
The man with dark hair looks displeased. I turn to them, and bow.
"Hello." I smile. "My name is Nova. I am the Seventh Infinity Stone, the Life Stone"
Loki's head shoots up, his emerald eyes eyeing my white blindfold.
"Take off the cloth nova." Odin says. "You know I love your eyes."
I sigh, and pull it off, revealing my glowing neon blue eyes.
I sit as ordered, setting the blindfold on the side.
"How have you been?" He asks.
"I decided to leave the temple a few days ago. Fought someone, decided to go to Terra." I say. "I'm pretty good."
...
Later I'm sitting in the gardens when I hear footsteps. My blindfold is back on.
I turn to see Loki, the dark haired man.
He sits down.
"You dont seem to be related to them." I muse.
He looks angry.
"But you are stronger than them."
"What?"
I chuckle. "Them? They may have standing and power, but that is not what determines strength. You have both if those, as well as the soul. You are very strong in your own right."
He sighs. "That isnt true."
"It is." I smile. "Your aura is cold, I'm assuming you are the Jotun prince?"
He nods.
"If it isnt too much to ask, may I see your Jotun form?"
He looks hesitant, but his skin turns blue, and he transforms.
My hand reaches to touch him, but he backs away.
"It will hurt you." He says.
"No it wont." I smile.
My hand reaches, tracing his slightly cold cheek, and his eyes widen.
"You are beautiful Loki." I smile. "You are strong, and powerful, do not let anyone tell you otherwise. Family is not defined by blood. It is defined by who you feel safest around, and  comfortable, who you love."
He nods sadly, shifting back.
"Would you like to fly?" I smirk.
He looks confused, when my back arches, my navy blue wings slipping out of the skin.
His eyes widen.
I grab him into a hug, and launch into the sky.