5

I hug everyone goodbye. I turn to Loki.
"I'll visit you when I can okay?" I smile.
He nods.
I turn to Thor and walk down the bridge. My dress changes.

My blindfold is black again

I hug Heimdall before we leave.
We appear on the field we left on, and Thor urges me inside. My wings are back inside my back.
The Avengers greet us, along with a man with an eyepatch. I walk to him.
"You must be the boss of sorts?" I ask. He nods.
"If you dont mind, we would like you to join the Avengers."
I think, then nod.
"Great, you all have a mission."
....
We get on a jet, and I turn to the people.
"Can i know your names?"
"Tony Stark."
"Natasha Romanoff."
"Clint Barton."
"Steve Rogers."
"Okay, and what are we doing?"
"Just know everyone else besides us." Tony starts. "Are the bad guys."
I nod.
"Any can you take off the blindfold?" Tony asks. "Kinda creepy."
I shake my head no.
We touch down, and begin to leave.
I walk through the snow, as they begin to fight. A bunch of people approach me with weapons.
I rias my hand, and they float in the air. Vines come out of the ground, stabbing them.
I toss them aside, and continue walking. My wings leave my back, phasing through the dress I wear. I hear a quick thudding, and turn to see a boy with super speed approaching me. He goes to hit me, but I quickly hold him in the air with my air element.
"Your gift is quite interesting." I smile. He looks frustrated.
I feel a tugging on my mind, and turn to see a girl using red magic. I hold the boy in place and quickly lean to her.
"You have magic too!" I smile. "Amazing! I didnt know humans could have magic!"
She looks flustered. I drop the guy to the snow.
"You didnt have to drop me." He grunts with an accent.
"Why couldnt I get into your mind." The girl asks.
"I am the embodiment of life, the most powerful thing in the universe." I smile. "I can't have just anyone snooping in my head."
They seem baffled.
"I wont fight you." I smile. "I think you have your reason. But remember, just because they offer to help get revenge, does not mean they are a friend. "
I flap my wings and wave as I fly back to the jet.
I land down, and the team stares at me.