A Meeting (RoryXReader)

((Shout-out to: @Weeping-Angels ))
Hey I was wondering if you'd do a Rory one shot for me :)
-----

Doctor Cart walked around the hospital finding for the nurse. Doctor Cart is a doctor and he is finding nurse Rory Williams. "Rory Williams!" He called out,a man then ran to him clumsily,luckily he didn't trip,and smiled. "Yes,Doctor Cart?" He asked him,"Can you please go to..." He searched through your notebook,"Ms. (L/N),she's been ill since last week,I want you to treat her. She's in room 11,floor 2." He instructed. "Y-yes,sir." Rory nodded,walking to your room.

Knock
Knock

Someone knocked to you door,"You may come in!" You said. "Hello,Miss (L/N)." A male nurse greeted,you smiled at him, "Please,call me (Y/N)." You said,he smiled at you and nodded,sitting on your bed,"So,what must be the problem?" He asked. "My head's been aching lately and I keep vomiting every time I eat." You said,he nodded again making your heart flutter. "Alright,I'll be giving you some medicine,but you really need to eat." He insisted,you nodded,gulping. "A-alright." You stuttered,he was about you stand up until you gripped his arm firmly. "What's your name?" You asked,"Rory. Rory Williams." He grinned,walking away,winking at you.