When You Get Back Together

10:
You were walking home from work when you saw the familiar blue box out of the corner of your eye. You stopped knowing about the perception filter. You turned around to see the Tardis. You bright big smile lit up your face. You were so happy to see your Doctor. You had taken the key out of your back pocket and put the key in the key hole. You opened the door and you smiled hearing the familiar sound of the Tardis running. Of course the Doctor wasn't there and he had left the Tardis running."Oh poor thing did he just leave you on." You cooed to the her. There was a humming sound.'Your back! Oh, you don't know how much the Doctor has been in a slump.' You smiled."Ya, here lets give you a break." You said turning the breaks on. You sat on the caption chair and started to have a conversation with her. I know, you and the Tardis are like best friends. The door creaked open and your head snapped to the direction."Hey, (Y/N)." He said sluggishly and walking into a different room. 'See what I mean.' She said. You nodded your head in response."(Y/N)?(Y/N)!" He shouted running back the the console room. He smiled a huge smile and swooped you up into a huge hug. You hugged back while laughing."(Y/N) I miss you so much! Don't ever leave again. You hear me? Never." He said into your neck. You nodded your head."Missed you too Doc." You whispered. He pulled back from the hug and didn't even give you enough time. He kissed you right on your lips. You hesitated for a little bit but kissed back. He had picked you up so your legs were around his hips while your hands your on each side of his face and his hands were under your butt holding you up. He had started to go deeper by licking your lip. You pulled away thinking about Rose."Doctor, I-I thought your with-" He cut you off with another kiss. He pulled away and looked deep into your eyes."I promise its not her. It's you."
11:
The Doctor had have enough without you. While you were at school the Doctor had waited all day for you at your house. Once school was over you walked home. You unlocked the door oblivious of what was behind the door. You closed the door behind you and turned around but you were attacked with someones lips. You screamed not knowing who it was and pushed him away. You looked at your suppose 'attacker' and gasped. "Doctor" You said. You smirked and walked up to you trapping you between both of his arms, each hand by your head."You don't know how much I missed you." He whispered into your ear before kissing you. You didn't kiss back knowing he was married. You pulled away.
"Doctor-" He shut you up by kissing you. You kissed back a little but then pulled away."Stop your-" He cut off with another kiss. You put your hands on his chest and used all your strength pushing him back."Doctor your married." He went back to your lips."No I'm not." He whispered against your lips."Yes you are." You said pushing him away again."I'm not going to marry her. Not now, not never." He said. You still had your hands on his chest pushing him away."But its a fixed point in time, it's bound to happen." You said. He just smirked and pushed you against the wall. He leaned close into your ear."I am a Time Lord, and time will listen to me." He whispered sending shivers down your back. You finally gave in kissing him back. The Doctor chuckled and pulled your hips against him, you put your hands in his hair and pulled, teasing him. You pulled back for breath. "This is your last chance." You said before going back into your snog session.

12:For 2 years,he never went back,except for now. "D-Doctor..." You whispered. "(Y/N)!" He cried out,running to you. He hugged you tightly,while you sobs into his chest. "I missed you." "Me too,I'm so sorry,I'm so so sorry..." He whispered,kissing you deeply.