A Proud Grandfather (12XReader)

((Shout-out to: @lovebunny144))
Hiya! I have a request if that's okay. Um, it's a Twelve/Reader and they are out in public maybe shopping for baby clothes (reader is pregnant) and the cashier thinks he is the "Proud Grandfather" and he gets all defensive and adorable. Sorry if it's long, and I LOVE you and your imagines!!!!
---
"Doctor! We need some baby clothes for our baby,unless you want our baby to be naked." You demanded. The Doctor rolled his eyes,"Fine." He grumbled,"Yay!" You cheered,changing into a happy mood. Damn you mood swings.

The TARDIS flew to a department store on Earth,"Now,(Y/N),don't wander off." The Doctor said,"Okay!" You said,he lead you to the entrance and you went in.

-time skip to the baby section-
"(Y/N)!!! Stop running or the baby will get hurt!" The Doctor demanded,you grumbled a fine and went off to baby shoes. After awhile,you and The Doctor went to the cashier and paid. "You must be a Proud Grandfather,aren't you." The cahsier smiled at The Doctor and went on doing what cashiers supposed to do. The Doctor gave the cashier a weird look while you hold your laughter. "Yeah,you are a Proud Grandfather,Doctor!" You blurted out,laughing your ass off. "Shut up..." The Doctor grumbled.