It's Hard To Say Goodbye (10 X Kat)

"Doctor!"

"Doctor!"

"Doc-!" My yells were muffled by a hand. "Shut up,or I'll shoot your bloody Doctor!" I heard a voice ,"P-please don't hurt him..." I whimpered. "Oh I won't hurt him,I'll just... Well kill him." The man laughed,while I sobbed. The man then pulled out a gun,the lights flickered on,revealing The Doctor. "DOCTOR!" I screeched. "SHUT UP!" The man snapped,targeting The Doctor's head,"No!" I cried,"Shut the hell up or I'll pull the trigger!" The man screamed,I closed my mouth,the man grinned,"So,Doctor. You know why I'm here?" The man asked The Doctor,he shook his head,"I don't know Meno." The Doctor said,"I'm here to get revenge." Meno smiled,"For what?" "My daughter's death." Meno growled,"Why me?" The Doctor asked,"YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER!" Meno screamed,"Denya..." Meno said,glaring at The Doctor. "You killed her,so I have to kill you." Meno shrugged,"No,Meno! There's so much more! Just get over it,The Doctor still has his adventures!" I cried,"I know,Kat. I have my adventures with my daughter as well,killing humans,blowing up planets... Yeah." Meno said. "And that is why I killed your daughter! She killed Kat's family!" The Doctor screamed,"What..." I whispered,"K-Kat,I-I'm so sorry." The Doctor apologised. "Why didn't you tell me?" "Because I don't want you to worry and feel weak because Kat,you are strong. And I love you-"

The gunshot

"DOCTOR!" I screeched,"It's hard to say goodbye,eh?" Meno asked,grinning.

I sobbed

And sobbed.

I love you Doctor

And I'm never gonna say goodbye

Ever.