So we meet again

Clove Pov
I was super tired after my training today that i didn't notice the banging on my bedroom window for an entire 20 minutes.  I jumped up to see who it was and it was Cato. I let him in and he flopped down on ny bed instantly.  "Hey Clove", he said. "Hi, what are you doing here? You'll get in a lot of troible if your caught!" I said. "Yeah i know. But i just heard something about the Hunger Games this year." This interested me so i listened closely as he explained that this year two girls where aloud to be apart of the games, but only in our district. Why just us. We then realised that last year, two men were chosen because the district aloud a man to stand in for our woman tribut, so this year, two girls must be chosen to be apart of the games as a favour for last years tributes. "So this means that people cant volounteer?" Exactly." Wow, wait. "Hey Cato, i wanted to tell you something." He turns and looks at me with a smile. "Im gay." The smiling face has turned to a dissapointed face, as if he was waiting to hear something else. "Also, i wanted to tell you why i was late to training. A girl had stolen my training bag so i had to get it back. When i got close up to her, i felt my heart beating, she was beutiful and i think im in love with her." Cato sat still. Stiff as a rock even. But after 5 minutes of constant eye cobtact he finally spoke. "Im so happy for you! Have you told the others?" "Not yet, maybe toworrow. "So, did you catch her name?" He said with a grin. "Her names y/n." We shared a hug and said our goodbyes. Even thoigh i got things of my back i could finally at least try to sleep, but the thought of y/n being next to me popped into my mind.

y/n pov   
As i was walking home i had to go past the training centre. This place i passed every day and saw the tributes that where fighting and training, but todat one person i saw caught my attention. It was Clove. I have never seen her in the centre training so i went inside. She obviously didnt see me because i was staring through the window at how perfect she could throw arounn the knives. She also had a perfect hour glass shape. Her long black hair dripping over her shoulder and her smiles of success. But then i looked back and saw she was finished and heading towards the dor. I quickly bolted out the doors and hond behind the centre untill she left. I returned inside and opened the doors of the room Clove trained in. The mentors where all standing and talking and when i introduced myself, they looked at me in suprise. But they helped me for hours on end working on my skills. I have never trained before so i was suprised when i found i was good at archery and knive throwing. I could throw the knife and it shoot the arrow and it would land perfectly straight between the eyes of the fake dummys hanging from the cyling. As i threw another knife and smiled in success i turned to see at tall figure watching me from across the room. I walked straight past him with an evil smirk and said goodbye to the mentors. They said they were "Very proud of me consodereing my late start and we hope to see you toworrow?" I said i would try make it. I walked out with a smile and realised it was 8pm so i bolted home. I live in a n old shake in the poor side of district two. I was happy with my mother and dog. I didnt need anything else. As soon as i got home i went straight to bed and slept.

Cato pov
After talking to Clove i was heart broken, but also happy that she found herself. Now, where to find y/n? I want Clove to be happy so happy she shall be. I walked around town knocking on everyones doors asking is they knew a y/n. They all said they didnt know where she lived but they knew she walked past the training centre on her way to school and on her way home. There were i would meet her in the morning.

Morning arrived quickly and i was super excited about today. As i waited outside the training centre i kept asking everyone if they where y/n. Until i found her. Her (hair colour) hanged over the side of her shoulder and she had it in a tight plait. I could see why Clove liked her. Her features where noticable and she was gorgeous. I walked along beside her until she noticed i was there and said "Hey, im y/n. And you are?" She held her hand out for me to shake and i did.

Y/n pov
Okay breath. I turned to see who was walked beside me. I could feel him watching me so i turned to see who it was. It was the blonde guy from the training centre. I said "Hey, im y/n. And you are?" I held my hand out and waited for him to shake it back. Which he did. "Im Cato" He answered. "I see yoy walking around along during school so i wanted to ask if you wanted to hang with me and my friends at lunch." What! Did someone actually notice me? Everydaybfor the past two years i sat along. And i usually liked it like that but i still didnt like the feeling. So when Cato asked for me to join him. I didnt say no. "Also i can walk with you too and from school, and in between classes." He said. "That would be perfect" you said and you gave him a reassuring smile as you walked to your locker.

Finally lunch. The best part of the day. As i approached my locker i saw Cato waiting for me. I smiled and put my things away. "Hi, so wanna come with me to lunch?" He said. "Sure". I said. I noticed the way he grinned when i agreed. As we walked outside i saw why he was smirking. It was her. The girl im too afraid to admit my feelings of love to, so i act jeulous whedn she stands walks to Cato, whispers him something and walks back to sit down. As we approched the table i realised Clove was the only girl. Normaly no girl would spend this much time with no girls unless she were gay. As Cato spoke i snapped back into reality. He had said that "I saved a spot for you next to Clove" He pointed to her. And i could see the red tint slowly creeping ontonher face and i was sure mine was red too. I sat down and turned to face her and said "Hi, nice to see you again." She saod "Hey" and smiled at me. Now i knew i was fully blushing and the guys just stood there and smiled.