Train riding

No one's pov

When Clove and Y/n where on the train all they could do was hold hands and sit. Dried tears evident on both of their faces. On there way to the capitol they barely moved until it was time to meet their mentors. As soon as Y/n and clove where to get to the capital they had a to get ready for the Chariot ride. They would be dressed in cold costumes and look nice in front of everyone in the capitol and the nation.

The train ride wasn't that long because it was only a couple of hours away from district two. All the bright colours of the capitols peoples faces where enough to make you blind. Putting on a smiling face Clove and Y/n walked off the train and into the training centre where they would be staying until the games begin.

Clove and Y/n where split apart when they had to get washed perfectly clean from head to toe. Then they were taken into seperate rooms where they met there stylists. They were another pair of bright colours but less colour than the others. Getting dressed into the armour made for there capitol they walked into the very bottom of the center and hugged again.

The chariot ride was a blur of bright colours people laughing and to Y/n it was disgusting seeing how they treated the games. President snow got up onto the landing and spoke to the contestants thanking them for there participation in the games. Before Y/n knew it Clove and her where laying down in a heap of Cloves bed. Talking about everything like the games and how they loved each other.

Authors note:
I might not write this anymore but if you could please go and check out my other books!! They are probably better than this. Thank you for so many reads.

(I might continue)