The Reaping

Y/n Pov

I stopped kissing Clove after around 5 minutes. I sat up and sat on her belly. "Will you be my girlfriend Clove Kentwell?" "Yes y/n y/l/n. I would love too." I got off of Clove and put my clothes on. So did she. We ate some sandwiches and talked. With an occasional kiss in between. But now we have to pack everything up and go to the square outside of the Hall of Justice. I would just skip the reaping, and run of with Clove but i could never do that to my mother. So we packed up and walked through town hand in hand. Some had a shocked face while others just ignored us. But we didn't care. We loved each other, that's all that mattered.

As we got to the line of children I stood infront of Clove. When it got time to take the blood Clove held my hand. Then I held hers when she got the blood taken. We walked into our age group of 15 and stood hand in hand. Then we saw our selector. I don't know her name but she is very colorful. I don't like these capitol people. After being shown the video and the mayor gave the speech it was time to pick the two girls. The strange lady went over to the first doll and said...

Third person Pov

"Y/N Y/L/N! Is there a Y/n here?"

Clove Pov

What....  I was too lost on my thoughts that I didn't realise y/n had kissed me and started making her way to the stage. I snapped back into reality and ran forward to reach her. I felt guards pull me away but I kept trying to go forward. Y/n was starting to tear up and by this time I was being held in place and y/n was next to the capital lady. I was screaming crying. I didn't know what to do, I wouldn't know what to do if she died.

Y/n Pov

I could still hear Clove screaming. I can't do this. Stay strong, don't cry. "Is that your sister?" The capitol lady said, pointing to Clove. "No. She's my girlfriend. And I love her very much." This drew tears out of my eyes but no full on crying. "Oh dear i'm so sorry. Next girl!" She said tapping on your shoulder.

Third person pov

"CLOVE KENTWELL! Is there a Clove Kentwell?"

Y/N POV

"NO!" This took me over the few tears, now i was full on crying. Clove had run up to the stage after the guards had let go of her and she ran forward and hugged me,  and i soon hugged back. We pulled away and kissed. I didn't care who was watching, because now i would have to watch the love of my life die, or I would have to die. We pulled away. We then saw people put three fingers to there mouth and put them in the air. Me and Clove responded the same way. Putting our three middle fingers in the air and holding it there for 1 minute until we were pulled into the justice building by peacekeepers. We were put into two separate rooms. One for me, one for Clove. The first people that came to visit me was my mum. She said she loved me and that I had to get out alive. "I'll try! I love you too." For the next 5 minutes we just hugged and cried. Then I dried my tears and I told mum, "You know how I said I loved Clove. She loves me too, were together now and I'm happy, but if it comes to me and her in that arena, I will die for her mum." "I understand. Your in love, but try. Look this has never happened but if it comes down to you and her. You cou-" Before she could finish she was interrupted by peacekeepers. As she was being dragged out the doors we screamed at each other, "I LOVE YOU!". And then she was gone. I didn't get to hug her and i might never see her again. Is what i thought just before Cato had stormed in and had hugged me close. Then I realized it may be just as hard for him as it is for Clove, Mum and I. He's going to loose one of us no matter what, and he can't do anything about it. I'm gonna miss him in that arena. 

{Clove Pov} 

I can't believe this. We were meant to be forever. Now I have to die in that arena, so she can get home. Her Mother needs her more than my parents do anyway. My parents havent evern come to visit me yet. They dont care. The next second Cato comes busting in. He marches right over to me and hugges me so tightly i can barely breath. Hugging has never been his thing. This is the first time ever and it took me by surprise, but i was quick to hug back. Taking in all the time we had left. We hugged for so long that right after we finished hugging he had to leave. As he was heading out the door, he yelled "I love you!" And i yelled it back at him too.

(No ones pov)
Clove and Y/n were soon transported to the train station hand in hand for the entirety of Panem to see. They were happy, but they knew they both thought their lives where soon to end for the others. Camera reporters were storming District twos Train station that Peacekeepers had to force their way through the crowd. All cameras were on them when they both held hands and leaned in to kiss one another. A beutiful kiss, for an amazing couple, soon to be gone.