-milk and cookies-

seokjin x soobin

There was this new guy who moved in next door to Seokjin's house. His name's Choi Soobin. He's a sweet and adorable little male who has the looks and the height. Soobin had this cute and casual fashion style which Seokjin thinks described him accurately. Seokjin liked talking to him.

Seokjin liked him in general.

Especially every saturday when he comes knocking on his door to offer the cookies he made. He would then invite him into his house to have tea with the cookies. Soobin would gladly step into his house and have a little chat with him.

Seokjin kept falling deeper for the younger each day that he keeps seeing his big doe eyes; each day that he hears him calling out his name; each day that he sees Soobin's beautiful smile.

It had been that way for months now and Seokjin decided that he should make a move on him.

That saturday, he waited patiently for his doorbell to ring. As he heard the doorbell, he checked himself out in the mirror to see if he looked good before opening the door.

"Hey!" He greeted the younger first.

"Hello Seokjin-hyung! I brought you cookies again. This time, I brought some milk along for you. I like eating the cookies with milk." Soobin smiled as he handed the picnic basket to Seokjin. Seokjin smiled seeing the contents.

Soobin looked as if he had poured in more efforts in his outfit today. He had this cute little hairpin on and he looked even more adorable than usual.

"Well, as usual. Come on in and have some with me, Soobin." Seokjin invited him in. Soobin smiled sweetly and walked into his house. Seokjin closed the door behind him.

"Should I make tea too?" Seokjin asked.

"Well, I don't mind, but I really want you to taste my cookies with the milk." Soobin pouted.

"No worries! I'll definitely dip them in the milk and eat them. I just, need to have tea as much as you love having cookies with milk. I hope you don't mind, Soobinnie."

Soobin smiled and said that he didn't mind. Seokjin placed the picnic basket on the coffee table in the middle of the living room. He spent some time in the kitchen to make tea and preparing himself to confess. He took a deep breath as he carried the tray to the living room. Soobin was already munching on a cookie.

"Sorry! I got hungry." He apologized.

"Oh! Don't be! You can literally eat all of it and I won't be mad at all." Seokjin said as he placed the tray on the coffee table. Soobin poured the tea for the two and as usual, their little chats started. Like he had said, he tried Soobin's cookies dipped in milk and like he had expected, they tasted as amazing as ever. Soobin was happy to see Seokjin enjoying the cookies.

"Soobinnie. I have something to tell you." Seokjin started. Soobin looked at him with eager eyes. "I have these feelings that stir up inside me whenever I talk with you. Whenever I see your smile, I feel so much serotonin and I want to protect that smile of yours."

Seokjin held his hands and looked straight into the younger's eyes.

"Soobin, I love you-"

All of a sudden, Seokjin felt dizzy.

He let go of Soobin's hands and placed them on the sides of his head. He squeezed his head as he felt his head start to sting. Soobin watched as the older goes to dreamland and falls deep asleep.

Soobin sighed.

"I know. I know you love me Jinnie-hyung." He crouched down to stroke Seokjin's soft cheeks.

"That's why it's a problem."

Soobin couldn't stand it doing these anymore. This was the third time he had to wipe Seokjin's memory of him as it became his second year of living there in the neighborhood. He can't have a lover. Not when those monsters are still out there.

Having someone like Seokjin would jeopardize everything. They could use him against him and Soobin wouldn't want that.

Soobin planted a soft kiss on his forehead to take all the memories he has of his love towards Soobin. As tears rolled down the young witch's cheeks, he could feel how strong Seokjin's feeling is towards him. Now he just feels so bad that Seokjin had to fall in love with him three times.

"I'm sorry. We can't be together."

[❤️]

Soobin sighed.

"Are you thinking of that man again?" Yeonjun asked as he stamped on Soobin's list. The witch had finished his work on the list so he had went to Yeonjun to stamp it. As the list was stamped, it turned to dust and flew to an empty space in the huge cupboard behind Yeonjun.

"You know this action is needed, right?"

"I know. It's just that I feel so guilty to have done so three times Jun. Can't he just stop falling for me? Is there not a spell that can do that?"

"Unfortunately. No."

Soobin sighed again.

"Don't worry. As soon as we finish catching the last of those disgusting monsters, you can go out on a date with your loved one." Yeonjun tried to cheer him up.

"Then ask Taehyun and Beomgyu to hurry up. They're taking up too much time." Soobin said as he zoomed away on his broom. Yeonjun waved him goodbye and wished for those two on the hunt for the last goblin to succeed.

"Poor kid. He knows he's in love and he's scared." Yeonjun said.

[❤️]

Seokjin looked at his neighbour.

He smiled as he saw the most beautiful smile he has ever seen.

"Hi!" He greeted the younger. "I'm Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you!"

Soobin took a deep breath before giving Seokjin a wide sweet smile.

"Hi!"