-picky-

seokjin x soobin

"How would you know that it tastes terrible if you didn't even try it once?"

Seokjin could say anything and Soobin still wouldn't budge. There is no way that he'd be able to make him eat those tomatoes and carrots. When he hates something, he'll never cease to hate it. Offer him anything, he would still refuse because he has a pride in himself that no one could ever bring down.

Seokjin sighed.

This child is really troublesome.

It was his fault for falling on the boy and caused his index and middle finger to break. Now he had to take care of him as compensation for the two fingers he broke.

"Go cook me nuggets."

"You can't just keep eating nuggets! How are you gonna grow properly? Plus, in order for your fingers to heal quickly, you need more than just nuggets." Seokjin adviced.

Soobin looked at him and blinked once.

"More than just nuggets?"

"Yes!"

"So like, french fries."

"No. "

[❤️]

Seokjin had an idea on how to make this picky little brat eat his veggies. He just needs to make sure that Soobin doesn't go into the kitchen when he's cooking, or else, he'd know and he wouldn't eat.

He grinned.

Take this you little brat.

[❤️]

Soobin stared at the plate of nuggets in front of him. He looked back at Seokjin who looked so excited and anticipated. Soobin gulped. The nuggets look appetizing but he's scared there's poison in there, seeing Seokjin this anticipated.

"Did you poison this?"

"Please, when you saved me from falling down those stairs, I could've killed you right then and there. Why wait until now to do that?" Seokjin smiled.

Soobin blinked.

He picked up the fork next to the plate and stabbed a nugget. Seokjin raised his brows. Soobin hesitated. But he ate it anyway because it smelled way too good to be poison. Seokjin smiled wide seeing Soobin nod once he ate the nuggets.

"Is it good?"

"Of course! It's chicken nuggets!" Soobin said with confidence.

"Wrong."

"Ha?" Soobin looked at the older male who was now smirking.

"It's meat mashed with veggies, how the fuck did you taste chicken?"

"THAT'S NOT FAIR—"

"You ate it anyway."

Soobin looked down at the plate and was almost shocked to see only one of it left. He really ate it all because it was so delicious. He was so embarrassed in front of the older man now that he was tricked into eating veggies.

"Since you said that it's good, finish it."

"No." Soobin pushed the plate away and looked to the side.

Seokjin furrowed his brows. He stood up. Soobin thought he stood up to walk away but once he opened his eyes for a peek, he saw the older walk towards him. A bit panicked that he was walking towards him, he started stuttering, asking him to not beat him up or something.

Seokjin took the last piece of nugget and bit it. Soobin scoffed. So he just wanted the nugget.

Seokjin pulled Soobin's shirt collar by surprise, causing the younger to open his mouth and widen his eyes in shock. Seokjin's face was so close to his that Soobin started blushing. Soobin felt the nugget in his mouth.

Seokjin pulled back.

Soobin, cheeks puffed and red was still in shock with what had just happened. He covered his mouth and looked at Seokjin.

"Did you just—"

"Eat it." He said and left the dining room.

Soobin's mind was an absolute mess right after what had happened. It wasn't a kiss. But it almost was. His heart beat quickened.

"That stupid—!"

Shit.

[❤️]

"Soobin. Come out and eat your food."

Soobin peeked out from his blanket. He scowled at the door. How could he act as if nothing happened even though they almost kissed? He's either really straight or he has no shame. How could he still even be here after doing such an embarrassing shit?

"Soobin. I'll actually leave if you don't come eat."

The door opened at an instant and out comes an annoyed Soobin. Seokjin had a smirk on his face as soon as Soobin came out.

"You wanted me to stay?" He teased.

"Yea because I can't keep eating chicken nuggets can I? You said it yourself. Plus, I can't even cook anyway." He mumbled as he showed his injured finger. Soobin gulped when Seokjin looked unsatisfied with his excuses.

However, after that, Soobin always complied to eat whatever meal Seokjin cooked. Despite telling him about the veggies he secretly put in the meal, Soobin just nodded and thanked him for cooking him a meal. Seemed pretty unbelievable for Seokjin for the first week but as it made it easier for him to feed Soobin, he liked it.

Soobin on the other hand kept seeing more and more of the things he found attractive on Seokjin. His cooking was one thing. He was funny, he was considerate, sensitive and he's kind of romantic. He even taught him to cook and gave him a notebook filled with simple recipes Soobin can cook whenever he's hungry. The way he would care about Soobin was what made Soobin blush everytime he reminded himself of such scenes.

He wanted to confess to him. He wanted to tell him how he felt. Right after his finger heals, he'll plan the confession and he'll see how he reacts to his bold move.

Which is why he was happy when his finger finally healed yesterday. He cooked some of the food that Seokjin had taught him before so he wouldn't just eat chicken nuggets all his life. He waited for Seokjin to come that day, to eat the food he cooked and to hear what Soobin has to say to him.

Imagine what he felt when he got a phone call from his best friend telling him about the car accident Seokjin got into.