-eyes-

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ @TrashiestTrash123

jungkook x beomgyu

Jungkook is an excellent art student. His artworks are always marvellous and he has been told that many wanted his talents. Jungkook could only smile when they say such compliments, not knowing what to feel other than proud.

Not only was he talented in arts, he's a monster athlete too. With a handsome face, he's easily the school's popular kid. One thing that wasn't really much about him would be his academics but he's trying hard to be better at that too.

Until someone new took the throne.

[❤️]

"Hey Jungkook! You going to the clubroom now?"

"Yup." Was all Jungkook replied to those who asked. He walked straight to the clubroom to work on maybe a new sketch. Who knows maybe he could finish an artwork in a day too. He started thinking if he should stay late at school again just to paint something.

As he opened the door, he saw a bunch of the art kids already starting to draw on their canvas. Jungkook smiled and waved at them as he went to the seat he always sits. To his surprise, someone was already there, painting.

"Excuse—"

Jungkook didn't finish his sentence as he was looking at the half finished painting of a vase filled with three sunflowers the blonde boy was painting. It was a beautiful mix of colours using acrylic paints. This painting certainly took time, which made Jungkook wonder how long he has been sitting here just to paint.

Since Jungkook looked so interested in the drawing, others stopped doing theirs for a while and went over to look at what the boy was painting. There were gasps that could be taken as sounds they were amazed by such beautiful painting.

"It's beautiful." Jungkook complimented.

There was no answer from the blonde. He just focused on painting ad if no one was there watching. He continued on as if it was only him in the world.

Jungkook huffed, thinking that was quite rude of him. However, he was the chill kind of person so he didn't care much. He sat down at another seat in front of the blonde and to start his sketch.

The blonde who heard his complimentary, looked at him.

Jungkook looked at him once before he started to sketch and felt fea certain feeling that made him stop breathing for a while. He didn't even realize that he was holding his breath.

But that was all that he saw from the blonde.

His eyes.

[❤️]

"Jungkook, are you paying attention?"

"Huh?" Jungkook quickly dropped his pencil down and covered the sketchbook with his hand. "Yea-yea, I am."

The teacher nodded hesitantly and continued the class. Jungkook bit his lower lip. That was a close call. Jungkook looked at the sketch and sighed.

All of the drawings and artworks he has done, he has always been so happy that he managed to capture the feels he wanted them to have. Of course,there were times when things don't work out well but he has never been disappointed in his art.

Except this time.

The sketch of the eyes doesn't even match the blonde boy's eyes.

His eyes were brown. Not just plain brown color, it was probably hickory brown, or maybe pecan brown. Jungkook wasn't sure but it could be a mixture of both too. And his eye shape is so unique, but it's closest to roundish-almond. Long lashes that completes the beautiful look of his eyes. His eyes held so many secrets that looked like he was so ready to spill it to anyone who would agree to listen and keep them a secret too.