⛪Out There & Back from the Front⛪

Church Choir: Olim
Olim Deus accelere
Hoc sæculum splendidum
Accelere fiat venire olim

Clopin: Morining in Paris, the city awakes
To the bells of Notre Dame
The fisherman fishes, the bakerman bakes
To the bells of Notre Dame
To the big bells as loud as the thunder
To the little bells soft as a psalm
And some say the soul of the city's
The toll of the bells
The bells of Notre Dame

Children gathered around Clopin's puppet cart to listen to his story as Notre Dame's bells songs filled the air.

Clopin: Listen, they're beautiful no?
So many colours of sound, so many changing moods
Because you know, they do not ring all by the themselves

Puppet: They don't?

Clopin: No silly boy
Up there, high, high in the dark bell tower
Lives a mysterious bell ringer

Clopin: Who is this strange creature?

Puppet: Who?

Clopin: What is she?

Puppet: What?

Clopin: How did she come to be there?

Puppet: How?

Clopin: Hush, and Clopin will tell you
It is a tale, a tale of two women and a monster

Quasimoda rang the church bells as was her duty from a young age alongside her older sister til Y/n left to defend Paris from the battlefield for four long years time. Quasimoda jumped from her perch to the floor below to limp outside to the balcony which held her gargoyle friends and a of age baby bird.

Quasimoda: "Good morning, little one." She said gently as the baby bird awoke from it's sleep chirping. "Will today be the day? Are you ready to fly?" She asked put was met with sad chirps. "You sure? Good day to try." She said honestly before gently taking the baby bird from it's nest and into her hands. "Why, if-if I picked the day to fly, oh, this would be it. The festival of fools." She said while looking over the balcony to see the townspeople preparing the festival as the bird chirps nervously. "It will be fun with jugglers and-and-and music and dancing." She said honestly as she encouraged the baby bird to flap it's wings before slowly letting go to watch the baby flying as she laughed happily. "Go on. Nobody wants to be cooped up here forever." She said softly as she watched the bird fly away with it's new flock sadly til feathers were spat out into the air.

" She said softly as she watched the bird fly away with it's new flock sadly til feathers were spat out into the air

Hugo: "Oh, man! I thought he'd never leave! I'll be spitting feathers for a week." A chubby gargoyle spoke up as a slimmer one awoken next.

Victor: "Well, that's what you get for sleeping with your mouth open." A sophisticated voice spoke up.

Hugo: "Go scare a nun. Hey, Quasi, what's going on out there? A fight? A flogging?" He asked.