🔔Le Jour D'amour: Sneak Peek🔔

Children: Hey, come back! Wait up!

Woman: Oh, what a beautiful day. Good morning.

A beautiful spring morning in Paris is shown while a song breaks out from Clopin as the townspeople are building up a rose arch with pink and yellow flowers in it

Clopin: There's music in the marketplace
The streets have come alive
The town is in a tizzy
It's a busy buzzing hive!

Quasimoda jumps from house to house tying up pink and yellow festival decorations til she reaches and jumps onto the street to pick up a clay pot of budding yellow roses

Clopin: There's cause for this commotion and emotional display
We just can't wait to celebrate
Our favorite holiday
Le Jour D'Amour!

Your song is in the air
What magic will you make for us
What promise will you share

Quasimoda: That golden bell sweet La Fidele
Will soon be ringing clear
The best of all the festivals Le Jour D'Amour is here

The two did a puppet show for the children of Paris as they cheered out happily.

Clopin: "Mesdames et messieurs, time is short. You must find your true love,  Find your soul's mate...for the Festival D'Amour is upon us." He said as a new couple kiss underneath the rose arch.

Y/n rode up on Athena in her captain of the guard armor to the arch shaking her head at Clopin while laughing happily til a deep purple scarf is tossed over her shoulders to look over at her husband of now nine years.

Clopin: Some have come in puppy love perchance to steal a kiss, Some are still enamored after years of wedded bliss~

Esmeraldo smirked seductively at Y/n before they shared a quick and sweet kiss before Y/n giggled slightly as she flicked some of Esmeraldo's now long ravenette hair off his shoulder.

Clopin: Everyone's parading down the promenade in pairs
To join the celebration at the finest of the fairs
Le Jour D'Amour Your song is in the air
What magic will you make for us Whose name shall I declare

Y/n jumped off her horse and ran over towards her sister and hugged each other before singing out beautifully as they both looked up at Notre Dame.

Y/n & Quasimoda: That golden bell, sweet La Fidele will soon be ringing clear! The best of all the festivals Le Jour D'Amour is here!~

Quasimoda: Oh, how the stars will sparkle on the water
As the troubadours sing tales of true romance

Victor & Hugo: The spirits may rise with fire in their eyes

Laverne: While gypsy girls enchant you with a dance!

Back in the square shows Y/n dressed in a golden silk gyspy dress dancing with Quasimoda, Djali and a little boy on stage as men and women cheered out. Esmeraldo tossed a red rose towards his wife as she caught it in her mouth then winked at him getting payback after seeing her husband's face turn bright red.

Everyone: Le Jour D'Amour Your song is in the air
What magic will you make for us What promise will you share
That golden bell, sweet La Fidele will soon be ringing clear
The best of all the festivals Le Jour D'Amour is here!

Victor: "Ah, observe the rituals of courtship... as citizens gather two by two."

Laverne: "Oh, looks like there's someone for everyone."

Hugo: "Ah, yes. Too bad there's only one of me to go around, eh?"

Laverne: "Ha! One is plenty. Believe me."

Hugo: "Ah, thanks. Hey!- Was that a shot?"

Laverne: "Maybe."

Hugo: "Take that back!"

Laverne: "No!"

Hugo: "Take that... Back."

Quasimoda: "Are you guys gonna fight all day or help me get ready for the festival?"

Victor: "There she is in her triumphant return."

Higo: "Dashing gadabout town, eh?"

Quasimoda: "Come on. Let's get the marble out, huh? We have to polish La Fidele."

Victor: "And what's the festival... - Without the bell?

Hugo: "Or the bell-ringer!"

Zephyr: "Toro! Toro!" A little boy with ravenette hair, e/c eyes and tanned skin played as a bull looking at Quasimoda.

Quasimoda: "Toro! Toro!" She played along with the boy smiling widely

Zephyr: "Charge!" He yelled out as Quasimoda and he played before Quasimoda picked him up to place him onto her shoulders.

Y/n: She climbed up the ladder to see her sister and sin playing together. "Zephyr, you need to slow down." She said firmly now back in her armor

Zephyr: "Okay... Mom." He talked slowly as Esmeraldo climbed up the ladder to see his son sassing his mother playfully.

Esmeraldo: "Listen to your mother, young man."

Zephyr: "Yes, Papa."

Y/n: "Look at her." She sighed softly before walking up to a large bell and placed her hand onto the cool gold. "La Fidele, you are magnificent." She smiled sweetly

Zephyr: "Are you gonna ring it once for my mom, Auntie Quasi?"

Esmeraldo: "You bet she is, and your mother's gonna be down in the square...screaming loudly into the night... "I love my husband, Esmeraldo Frollo." He said confidently with a smirk on his face as Y/n rolled her eyes at him.

Y/n: "Oh, really? And what makes you think that I'm gonna shout so loudly?" She questioned coyly before taking her f/c scarf out of his hair and walked away from him teasingly.

Esmeraldo: "You'll have to to be heard over me yelling... "I love my wife, Y/n!" He exclaimed before walking over and picking up Y/n bridal style and spun her around making her laugh.

Zephyr: "Yuck." He said at his parents loving kissy faces

Quasimoda: "Yeah. Yuck." She joked before putting her nephew back onto the floor.

Zephyr: "Whose name are you gonna yell tomorrow, Auntie Quasi?" He questioned as Y/n looked over at Esmeraldo as he carefully placed her back onto her feet.

Quasimoda: "No one, I guess." She said honestly while picking up a polishing rag

Zephyr: "Then who's gonna scream your name?"

Quasimoda: "I don't think anyone ever will, Zephyr." She said before ducking underneath La Fidele to clean the beautiful gold and rare jewels within it.

Zephyr: "Well... Well, why not?" He asked honestly his mother Y/n motioned him to go to his father before she walked towards La Fidele and ducked underneath to talk to her sister.

Y/n: "Quasi." She said softly as she took the rag from her sister gently to tilt her head towards a large opal shaped piece of gold. "Takes more than looking to really see." She said honestly as the reflection of Quasimoda changed to the one that her sister saw in a celebration goblet of wine nine years ago. "Someday you'll be ready. And when you are, you'll find him." She said before hugging Quasimoda close.

Quasimoda: "Someday." She said hopefully before placing her hand onto her shoulder were Y/n's rested. "Nah. What could possibly ever change?" She questioned before hugging Y/n back