⛪Festival Of Fools Flirts & Truth⛪

Y/n rode on her mare in her golden armor beside her aunt's carriage towards the festival of fools, as a child she along with Quasimoda were not allowed to attend as their aunt Claudette stated "It will corrupt your souls and innocence." But now a fully grown woman and guard of the church, Y/n could attend the festivities of the festival of fools.

Townspeople: Come one, come all
Leave your loops and milking stools
Coop the hens and pen the mules
Come one, come all
Close the churches and the schools
It's the day for breaking rules
Come and join the feast of---

Clopin: Fools!

Y/n got off her mare as she finished giving guards their posts to look for Quasimoda within the crowd to spend their first festival of fools together. Her e/c eyes widened slightly as she watched the King of The Gypsies; Clopin was dancing with Quasimoda and even play around with her as she ran around the festival even in a puppet show.

Clopin: Once a year we throw a party here in town
Once a year we turn all Paris upside down
Every woman's a queen and every king's a clown
Once again it's topsy turvy day
It's the day the devil in us gets released
It's the day we mock the prig and shock the priest
Everything is topsy turvy at the feast of fools!

Y/n ran towards Quasimoda to gently place a hand onto her hunch unknowingly scaring her little sister whom looked back at her in fright with her large green eyes before seeing it was Y/n and hugged her happily while they both marveled at the festivities. Dogs walking their masters, a trio of men wearing a double sided horse bottom costume, people wearing crazy fabric masks.

Townspeople: Topsy turvy

Clopin: Everything is upsy daisy

Townspeople: Topsy turvy

Quasimoda whom was getting overwhelmed grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled them both into a random tent only to come out doing the can-can dance with Parisian beauties laughing.

Clopin: Everyone is acting crazy, Dross is gold and and weeds are a bouquet, That's the way on topsy turvy day!

Once Y/n and Quasimoda got away from Clopin only to fall into a random tent and onto the floor. Y/n's armor clanged against the carpeted cobblestone as Quasimoda accidentally ripped a curtain of fabric from it's rail to show Y/n the man she saved this early morning in a deep green robe trimmed with light purple til the goat licked her face. Y/n smiled sweetly before going towards Quasimoda whom swaddled herself in the curtain.

Gyspy Man: "Hey!" He shouted out in shock til he watched the armor claded woman was helping someone in the fabric

Gyspy Man: "Hey!" He shouted out in shock til he watched the armor claded woman was helping someone in the fabric. "Are you both all right?" He asked concerned as the armored beauty gently freed her companion. "Is she the woman from this early morning whom defended me from those dastards." He thought in his head before tying up his robe with a braided purple cord.

Y/n & Quasimoda: "We didn't mean to, we're sorry." They apologized together as Quasimoda tried to cover up her face from the man but Y/n moved the hood away to check her for injuries til her visor of her helmet covered her upper face.