Chapter 29

Tom was feeling impatient pacing in his study, Molly Weasley came to Hayley this morning and again left her unconscious, he is going to strangle her. It's not Hayley's fault that her son is dead. His son did a mistake for which he was punished. No, that harpy sees it as Hayley's fault and is enjoying torturing her. He hopes Severus is successful in finding information from Dumbledore.

Draco didn't go back to his dorm room last night knowing Hayley will be there waiting for him. He felt betrayed seeing her like that. How can she do that to him? She didn't talk to him last time when Weasel did that to her and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. He wanted to give her some time to forget what happened to her. She was really thankful of him for that, what happened suddenly that she.... Draco screamed in frustration.

He waved his wand and the dummies came back to life and he started cursing them. What wrong did he do that Hayley cheated on him? If she wanted to go and Shag that fucking Gryffindor, she should've left him, why go behind his back? He would've broke their relation, if she didn't want him. He loves her so damn much to let her be in a relation where she isn't happy. Why? Why did she do this to him?

Draco didn't come out of the room of requirement that whole day, everyone were looking for him. Hayley/Ginny didn't say anything when someone asked her. She feared what Dumbledore will do if he knows what happened. What would her mum say to her if Draco leaves her? Their plans will change so much, You-know-who won't trust her with their secrets. What to do? Black, oh no. What would she say him? He thinks Hayley is a sweet and innocent girl, his daughter. If he comes and questions her. After what Ron did to Hayley, she can't tell that she(Hayley) wanted to have some fun. They won't believe her, even though they don't know where the real Hayley is, they can easily kill her. She was pacing in Draco's room when the door opened and a dishevelled Draco entered. Ginny instantly went to his side.

"Draco, I-" She closed her mouth when she saw Draco glare at her. She gulped and almost took a step back at the coldness, she never saw him look that angry even when she was Ginny and Ron used to rile him up. She didn't know what to say and stood there awkwardly.

"Leave." Draco commanded her. She looked at him confused. "I. said. leave." He grit out his teeth. "Draco, I know you are angry at me. I made a mistake. Please, forgive me. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." She said with fake tears in her eyes. She saw Draco's eyes soften for a moment but they became cold in an instant.

"I don't want to listen to anything, Hayley. Just leave. There is no place for those who betrayed my trust. You better leave before I do something which will show you why the Malfoys are feared." He looked away from her. She tried to say something but he walked inside and waved his wand packing her clothes into a backpack. He threw the bag at her and pushed her out with magic as she stood there.

Outside, she was crying to show anyone who saw her but inside, she was fuming how dare this fucking Slytherin throw her out. The door closed on her face making her fume more, she stomped her feet and went to Hayley's dorm in Gryffindor tower. She met Snape while going back and he glared at her with so much hatred, she didn't look at him twice and went on her way. She didn't notice Snape placing a listening charm on her.

She placed the bag in the dorm and went to Dumbledore's office to ask him what to do next. To say Dumbledore was angry would be an understatement. She screamed as she was hit with a crucio. He didn't lift the spell for whole 10 minutes. She was shaking when the spell ended. He cursed her again two times for 10 minutes. Her body was trembling very badly when he finished.

"I gave you one task and you failed. If you wanted to fuck anyone, then maybe you should've persuaded Malfoy brat and maybe get pregnant by him. Molly told me about your plans to get Malfoy and Lestrange fortune, is this how you wanted to get it? By fucking McLaggen?" Dumbledore snarled at her. She never saw him looking this angry. "If Malfoy informs about this to his family, it will soon reach Tom and he won't trust you as before. He might've helped Hayley and the others but Malfoys are his most trusted and will remain that way."

Ginny tried to stand but her knees were weak and ended up kneeling on the floor. "I can try to seduce Riddle, even though Hayley is not as good looking as me, she has nice body. He is heir to Hogwarts too. He has more money than others." Ginny suggested to him weakly.

"You think it is easy to seduce him? So many pureblood families wanted him to marry their daughter but he never showed any interest in them. Hayley used to be his enemy till last year, you think just because she joined as his death eater, he will sleep with her? Even if he does, you can't guarantee that he will tell you all his secrets. He is a dark lord and he trust no one." Dumbledore sighed and sat on his chair behind the desk.

Molly came through the fire and looked at Ginny on the floor and rushed to her. "Oh, baby. What happened? Did Malfoy do something to you? I will kill the bastard. What did he do to you?" Ginny didn't speak anything and looked at the ground and Dumbledore told her what happened and what he did to her.

Molly didn't speak for sometime before slapping Ginny hard that she fell to the ground, she was already weak from her torture. "How can you do this? You spoiled everything. You should've been careful." She sighed and looked at Albus. "Albus, what can we do now? The Malfoy brat sounded so angry. How can we get information on You-know-who's next plans if they don't trust Ginny."

"I don't know, Molly. I suggest your daughter to not get involved in any such activities again. I don't know how long it will take. Malfoys trust is always hard to gain and once it is broken, it is even hard to regain it. Maybe, she can wait till the OWLs are over before talking to him." Dumbledore looked at Ginny who was still on the floor and not looking at any of them.

"You heard what the headmaster said. Don't do such stupid thing again. Don't disturb him until exams are over and be very careful." Molly said to her sternly. Ginny nodded her head and stood with her help and left to her dorm.

Snape who heard felt disgusted at the redhead's suggestion, is that what she thinks all the time? Get pregnant by a rich guy and get their money? And Molly, she didn't care that her daughter is sleeping around only that she was not careful. Dumbledore, the light lord and all he is used an unforgivable on a minor at Hogwarts for 30 minutes. Snape knew he was not a saint but he had reasons how silly they maybe. He was blinded by rage at that time and joined Albus when he offered and killed James and Lily. He should've thought before acting but he was really blinded by Dumbledore and his rage.

He now feels regret for making such decisions, a girl who never did anything to him is suffering only because he sided with Dumbledore and believed him blindly. The girl is innocent and is now being tortured for something she didn't do. The youngest Weasley boy deserved what he got, even though he was angry at Lily, he would never do such thing to her. He can kill a person but would not humiliate them but still he did that to Hayley all his life. He felt disgusted with himself for being such a man.

Severus cancelled the charm on Weasley girl and went to headmaster's office. He saw Molly still in the office when he entered. "I want to resign and leave the country." He said directly, shocking both Dumbledore and Molly.

"What are you talking, Severus?" Dumbledore was the one who recovered first. "I don't want to live here in constant fear that the dark lord can kill me any time, Albus. The year is finished and I'm not the one to conduct exams. I'll correct the papers and give them assignments and leave. I won't be returning here. I don't want to listen anything, Albus. So save it. I already informed the governors and they don't have any problem and are already searching for new potions master. I'm leaving."Severus turned and left without giving Albus a chance to speak. He made sure to place a listening charm on Molly before leaving.

"Albus, what is going on? All our supporters are leaving us. The order has only few members left. Mad-eye, Diggle, Doge, Jones, Vance, me, Ginny and you. The ministry is siding with You-know-who, how can we win like this?" Molly shouted.

"Don't worry, Molly. We still have Hayley and once people see the girl-who-lived with us. They will come back to us. We just have to wait for the right moment." Dumbledore smiled reassuringly.

"What about the brat? Why can't we kill her already? She killed my son and almost killed my daughter." Molly almost whined making Severus who was listening sneer in disgust at her. For Merlin's sake she is not a kid.

"We still need her. Remember the horcrux in her head, she had to die willingly for the horcrux to die. The girl will see her family and loved ones die which will make her give up on her life." Dumbledore explained her.

"What about the wards? What if she tries to escape?" Severus perked up at the mention of the wards.

"Don't worry, Molly. If she tries to escape or someone tries to enter the cottage, I will know immediately and I will change her location." Severus noted this information and cancelled the listening charm to go to the dark lord.

Thomas felt a headache when Snape told him what he heard. Draco broke up with Ginny, that was good but Draco loves her too damn much. He saw it in the eyes of young Malfoy how much he loves Hayley. He can't tell them that Hayley is kidnapped, they will start to worry and he can't risk Dumbledore knowing that he knows Hayley is not real.

Snape looked at his lord in new light. He is worried, he never saw him worried for someone. This is all because of him, isn't it? He joined Dumbledore in stupid jealousy and now everyone is suffering because of it. Severus vowed to himself that he will save Hayley even if it will out him to Dumbledore but he needs time to break through the wards, the only time Dumbledore can't leave the castle is at the leaving feast while he is in the middle of the speech. He need to talk to Minerva, he knows that she will help him to save Hayley, he left the manor and explained everything to Minerva. She was angry at him for doing everything he had done but agreed to help him.

The next three weeks were hard for everyone. Thomas felt like killing the Weasley matriarch slowly and painfully for making Hayley suffer. Hayley couldn't go through the pain anymore and just wants it end. Ginny tried to talk to Draco but he didn't even glance at her and not even his friends were talking to her now. Draco felt like killing someone, he wants to talk to her but everytime he sees her, he remembers her and McLaggen in the room. Severus read all books on warding to break through the wards.

Pansy nudged Draco when she saw Hayley standing in front of Slytherin common room, waiting for them. Draco looked at her but looked away. he was about to go away but she held his hand.

"Draco, please. Listen to me. Just once." Hayley begged with tears in her eyes. Draco looked into her eyes and he couldn't look away, she was the person whom he loved the most after his parents. He loved her enough to use an unforgivable on Weasley and Granger without any remorse. He loved her so much that he killed Granger without an guilt.

Draco gestured the others to leave and freed his hand but stood there. "Talk." He said coldly, even though inside he just wants to cry but Malfoys don't cry.

"Draco, I'm sorry. I was not thinking properly when McLaggen asked me. I didn't know what happened to me. I'm sorry, Draco. Please, forgive me. I promise, I won't do anything like that again. Please forgive me, Draco. I can't live without you." Draco narrowed his eyes at her making her squirm in her place.

"You are sorry? Sorry? You went behind my back and shagged someone else and you are saying you didn't know why you did it. You want me to believe this stupid story. If you were really sorry, then you wouldn't have slept with others past three weeks. You forgot to take your map from me. I saw you every night with some other boy in his dorm room and sometimes with more than one. I'm sorry, if I don't want to believe your bloody story how you didn't know what you were doing." He sneered at her and went to his dorm leaving her standing there shocked.

Ginny wanted to hit herself as she forgot about the map. She slept with others because she couldn't control herself and they wanted to shag the girl-who-lived, who is she to say no to them. She had so much fun sleeping around but she never thought Malfoy would know. She should've been careful, now what? Malfoy is not going to listen to her. She need to make a new plan and went to her dorm. Tomorrow is the leaving feast and she had to prepare for meeting others who would definitely question her.

Severus was ready to break the wards around the cottage, he checked what type of wards are placed and knew that he can complete his task in more than enough time. He just had to wait one more night before Hayley would be out of Dumbledore's grasp. The dark lord is also going to with him and he knows more than him about the wards and he is sure that they can save her.

A/N: I can't believe my fic got so many views and likes. I didn't expect my fic to get these many views. I really can't say how happy I am right now. Thank you so much for your love and support.

Also, I had my semester exams and that is why I couldn't update for a month. I hope you like it. Love you all❤❤

Please vote and comment..✌💕