Chapter 17

They entered the dungeons to see both Granger and Weasley were just regaining their consciousness and looking around frowning. Then they saw Hayley standing with her family and started shouting at her for kidnapping them and started insulting her calling names and that's it when Ron called her a whore.

Draco's patience snapped and threw a crucio at him. Hermione stopped insulting Hayley and started shouting at Draco to stop But Bella threw her own crucio at the mudblood .Both aunt and nephew were cackling mad which made everyone shudder even the dark lord.

"You Weasel how you dare touch my girlfriend and now calling her names infornt of me. I think we should teach you a lesson on what happens when you hurt my family." Draco spat at him and cut off the curse to look at Granger.

"Oh don't worry dragon. Your aunt Bella will teach her a lesson." Bella cackled evilly and Draco grinned at her.

Draco then proceeded to throw all curses and hexes he knows on Weasley. Bella just tied her with magical ropes and made her see Ronald screaming and thrashing. Blood was pouring out of his mouth. Draco fixed him and repeated the process for a whole hour and left him to suffer after throwing a cutting hex. They don't want him to die not that easy. Bella then tortured Hermione in her own way she was not insane but she was a black and Blacks were known to be mad and now Hayley was family. Blacks were always protective of their family and that mudblood had crossed her limits. Hermione was a mess when Bella had finished.

No one else said or done anything when both Draco and Bella were torturing those two. They just stood back and watched as Draco and Bella were grinning evilly at each other and looked at others to see they were a bit shaken by their show. They laughed at their faces and left the dungeons to plan what to do with those two.

Draco sat on a love seat with Hayley almost on his lap. His fingers were in her hair Hayley just sighed happily and leaned into him. Bella was sitting between lestrange twins and leaned on her husband. The dark lord was sitting in an arm chair Lucius, Narcissa and Sirius were sitting on a couch and Tonks and Remus occupied another love seat.

"So what to do with those two?" Rabastan asked breaking the silence.

"We were planning to make someone look like dark lord and kill them so why don't we use that weasel?" Tonks suggested.

Everyone hummed in thought. "That would be a nice idea but they will search for him right?" Narcissa said thoughtfully.

"We will send a golem in his place with granger's dead body after few days of more torture." Bella said with a strange evil glint in her eyes.

"But I also want to torture him Aunt Bella this is not fair that only you get to torture them." Draco frowned.

"You have a portkey to Malfoy manor Dragon and our lord is the heir to Hogwarts so he can make you a return portkey to Hogwarts right my lord?" Bella asked innocently.

The Dark Lord sighed. "Of course Draco."

"Aunt Bella why are you calling Draco dragon?" Hayley asked confused.

"Oh he was named after the dragon constellation as you know Blacks are all named after constellations so I like to call him dragon." Bella said sweetly.

"Oh dragon, I like it." Draco just closed his eyes and groaned everyone laughed.

The dark lord made them a portkey to take them to an alcove near the dungeons they bid farewell and left to Hogwarts. Hayley stumbled on her feet but Draco held her waist to stable her. They just stayed liked that looking into each others eyes and no one knows who initiated but they were kissing. It has been 2 weeks for Merlin's sake. For Draco it was like 2 years.

After spending a whole hour just with each other Draco went with her to the Gryffindor tower and kissed her one last time and went back to dungeons. Hayley looked at his retreating figure for some more time and went to sleep with a smile on her face after so many days.