Chapter 7

After some time just being in each others arms. "Hayley can I ask you something?"

She know what he wants to ask and sighs but still nods her head. "What happened?" He asks running a hand through her hair making her sigh.

"Dumbledore weasels and granger happened." She said with so much venom in her voice. He was confused they were best friends right, why is she talking like that about them.

"What do you mean?"

She pulled apart from his arms and got more comfortable and turned towards the sky and laid her head on his shoulder Draco placed his arm around her waist sending shivers through her spine and laid his head on top of hers.

"Well as you know I grew up in the Muggle world. My so-called family hates me. I had to do all the chores a house elf does from the age of 5. They used to beat me if I didn't complete. They gave me food only twice a week that too only left overs of their dinner and a piece of bread. I got a glass of water daily. I used to sleep in the cupboard under the stairs. I was so happy when I got Hogwarts letter I thought I can leave them forever but Dumbledore sends me back every year even when I said they abuse me. he used to wave me off saying I'm just exaggerating and Ron, Hermione and Ginny became my friends only for the money, fame, properties. They want to kill me when I kill the Dark Lord. I said I don't want to fight the dark lord so they want to use my papa Sirius to use against me. They will kill him if I don't kill the dark lord. Ron even tried to "she trailed off with new tears forming in her eyes

Draco's hand tightened around her waist. He is going to kill that weasel if he did anything to his Hayley. Yes she is his and only his. No one is going to hurt Hayley and live peacefully. He is already plotting revenge against everyone who made her life terrible and Weasel, he is going to suffer the most first. He took a deep breath to control himself.

"What he did Hayley?" He said controlling his anger.

"Last week he tried to rape me but was not able to succeed due to my Papa's protection. Papa gave it to me at the starting of school to protect me from anyone who tries to force onto me. When Ron was not able to do what he wanted to do, he obliviated me and left but due to the protection his spell didn't work and I remember everything." she said crying.

Ronald fucking Weasley was going to pay how dare he touch his Hayley his arm tightened even more around Hayley, but Hayley didn't protest she snuggled closer to him almost sitting on his lap and continued.

"I thought of going for a walk as I was not getting sleep. I heard some voices and went to listen. They were talking about how potions are not working on me. Ron wants to become Lord Potter for my money, but they don't know that I am heiress to black as well and I claimed my both heirship rings when I went to gringotts last summer. So the potions won't work on me until I take them willingly. So they want to use my papa and even kill him if I don't listen to them. I love him so much Draco. I can't loose him and that's why I want to join the dark lord. So I can save my papa from the old goat and the traitors" At this she lifted her head and looked into his eyes and begged. "Please, Draco please help me to save my papa and I don't think my uncle remus would be safe here, please help me."

Draco wiped the tears with his other hand "Hayley, love I will always be there for you here. You don't have to beg me dear, you just  have to order me and I will do anything for you. I wanted to say it to you from the first time I saw you in diagon alley even before I didn't know you were Hayley Potter. I will write to my parents and the dark lord as soon as possible don't worry"

Hayley gave him a watery smile. "The Weasleys and Granger will be staying with us but I will try to sneak out to diagon alley tomorrow at 4 will you come for me?"

"Always." With that he leaned forward and Hayley met him halfway and they shared a gentle but passionate kiss and when they broke their kiss off they were breathing hard. Draco once more kissed her and this time he swiped his tongue on her bottom lip and she opened her mouth without any other thoughts they kissed until her lungs started protesting for air. Draco rested his forehead on hers with a small smile on his face. She was smiling too as she got the Slytherin prince for herself.....