The new beginning🔅

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I yawned and got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for my first day at the Françoise Dupont High school.
"New school huh" i laugh at myself in the mirror, "Let's hope that there won't be any snakes like in my last school.
Yeah i moved from Japan to France because my mom and I had to get away from my ab*sive father, He's an asshole i hate him. He's probably starving right now because his useless ass can't make money, Well not that i care anyways haha
"Y/N YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE" my mom yelled, "I'M COMING" i yelled back at her and went to my closet and quickly put on an outfit and sprayed some good perfume on me.

(if you don't like this outfit you can change it it's okay🗣🗣) I went downstair, gave my mom i quick kiss on the cheek and went out

(if you don't like this outfit you can change it it's okay🗣🗣) I went downstair, gave my mom i quick kiss on the cheek and went out. "Dear Jesus please give me strenght to fight ugly bitches in my new school thank you"
I pulled out my phone and earphones and started to listen to some music while i was trying to find my way to my new school.  "Shit i should've asked my mom for the adress of the school" without realizing i bumped into someone. "Fu- OH I'M SORRY here are you okay?" I asked some girl, "Yes I'm fine don't worry" i was about to go but then i said "I'm sorry if I'm bothering but do you perhaps know where the Françouise Dupont High School is?"
"OO GIRL YES OF COURSE I'M A STUDENT THERE I COULD TAKE YOU WITH ME" she said "OH GOD THANK YOU JESUS" i told her "By the way the names Alya" "Y/N"  We didn't move from the place? I was about to ask her when Alya cut me off with "Sorry Y/N if you don't mind I'm waiting for Marinette, my best friend"
"Oh of course i dont-" "I'M HEREE IM SO SORRY" i heard someone scream, as i turned around i saw some girl running towards us, i guess that's the Marinette girl. Seems like she's nice
"Girl what took you so long" Alya asked
"I'm sorry Alya i kinda woke up a little too lat- Oh who's this?" Marinette asked. "Hi I'm Y/N the new transfer student" i told her, "Hi I'm Marinette i hope we can be friends" she smiled and i smiled back at her and nodded.
Time skip-at school
"Y/N what class are you in?" Marinette asked me with curiosity, "Oh uhm some class with Ms.Bustier or something" i told her, i hope there will be some cool people. "OH YOU'RE IN THE CLASS WITH THE BOTH OF US GIRL" Alya said with excitement.
"Let's go then" i smiled at them. Me, Marinette and Alya entered the classroom, bunch of people started to stare at me like they never saw a human being or? "Sorry that we are late Ms.Bustier" Alya and Marinette said at the same time. "It's okay Girls just make sure it doesn't happen again" the teacher said, so that's my teacher huh. "And you must be the new student! Would you like to introduce yourself?" Ms.Bustier asked me. "Hello I'm Y/N and from today i will be joining your classes. I Also dance and skate" everyone said hi back except this one blonde girl and some brown head girl. Her hairstyle look like some two droppy pp's hilarious, i told myself
"You may sit next to Luka, Luka please raise your hands". A Boy with blue ocean eyes, black hair with blue tips raised his hand. Ayo why is he kinda cute- i mean get a hold of yourself Y/N, tho he seems nice so. I went up and sat next to him. "Hi I'm Luka nice to meet you Y/N" he smiled. Am i tripping or since when did i found a guy's smile so attractive. "Same here" i smiled back and we started to focus on the class
••••••••••••••Lunch break••••••••••••••••
Me and that Luka guy kinda got close already, I MEAN He's cool, pretty and he even plays the guitar. Imagine if he just- STOP IT Y/N WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ALREADY YOU LITTLE SHIAT "Y/N? Y/N!" I snapped back into reality realizing Marinette and Alya were calling my name "Huh what happened? Some whore appeared?" "No girl, you seem to think a little to deep are you okay?" Alya asked me. "HuH? Oh yeah i was just thinking about Luka and how-" i quickly covered my mouth and face realizing what i just spilled out. Dumb bitch that was embarrassing. I'm probably blushing so much right now fuck.  "Oooo does someone have a crush already?" Marinette and Alya smirked at me" "Yeah yeah Haha very funny guys" i told them. "Hey dude can we sit with y'all?" I look up and saw some guy with glasses with a blonde guys behind him and Luka. "Y-y-yes of COURSE, you can always k-kiss me A-Adrien I MEAN SIT SIT" Marinette stuttered so damn hard, i laughed. She likes Adrien huh
Luka went and sat next to me, Which made my heart beat fast for some reason. I told you to stop beating not to start beating faster after seeing some guy. I told my heart as i looked in Luka's eyes. They were so pretty. "Hey Y/N" Luka said. "Oh hi Luka" i said with a smile, "I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch Kitty Section's small gig today" Luka giggled and looked at me with the most amazing smile. "I'm assuming that's your band? And of course I'm gonna come besides i was looking for some place to film a new dance" i told him. "That would be great Y/N, i could use it and see how you dance" he winked at me. AYO AYO AYO DID HE JUST WINK AT ME?! DAMN THIS MF FINE AS FUCK😩. I looked away and blushed so hard, Luka laughed after seeing my red face. Damn even his laugh is adorable. "Hey Luka, want to exchange numbers?" I asked him and he said yes. Me and the group were chit chatting when all of a sudden someone interrupted us. "Hi Y/N I'm Lila! I hope we can be friends! You see i am Ladybug's bestfriend and i-" before she could say anything else i cut her off with a simple "No" She kinda glared at me? And then started to make a sad face. Girl if you're gonna make a sad face atleast do it right. "Oh why not did i do something wrong to you?" Lila asked as if she was the victim. "No i just declined your offer of being your friend and you should respect that, thank you" i told her trying not to snap at Lila. She glared at me again and walked away. "Wow Y/N" "What?" I asked Marinette. "Its just that you had the guts to tell her that. She would always make her look like she was the victim but she just left like that? You're amazing Y/N" "Agreed" i immediately recognized that it was Luka's voice and blushed. "Thank you guys, but all of you are probably better than me anyways" i told them.
••Time skip••
I was home getting ready to go to Luka's house. Why am i so excited we are just gonna listen to their rehearsal and talk like friends right? "Agh i can't be crushing on someone already, atleast not a bad bitch like me. But He's different" i smiled so hard that i didnt even realized it and went to change into new clothes.

Suddenly i hear my phone ring

Suddenly i hear my phone ring. An unknown number? Oh right must be Luka. I picked up the call and heard Luka say "Hey Y/N I'm waiting for you outside of your house" "MY WHAT OMG IM SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING IM COMING RIGHT AWAY" i kinda yelled at him and rushed with my skate and bag. "Mom I'm gonna go to my friends house okay?" I told my mom as i was putting on my shoes. "Okay sweetie have fun! And go get a boyfriend already" she laughed and i laughed too.

ANNND thats the end for now so see you guys in the next chapter