the sleepover

I walked outside trying to look for Luka. Weird where is he? "Boo"
"JESUS CHRIST FIGHT ME BITCH"
I screamed and then my face went 😐 went i saw that i literally got scared by the guy i like- i mean what.   "Sorry, do you still want to fight me?" Luka said with a smirk while trying not to laugh.
"Haha very funny blueberry looking ahh head" i told Luka as i rolled my eyes.    "Blueberry head? Well that's new" i sighed at looked at him "Well do you want me to call you Prince Charming or?-"   There i go again embarrassing myself.
Luka's POV
Did Y/N just call me Prince Charming? I look at her and as expected she's blushing. Cute. She's
more adorable than Marinette, now don't get me wrong i like Marinette but as a friend only since i did get rejected by her. It honestly hurts but people should move on right? "Alright Ms.Beautiful let's get going we are almost there" i winked at Y/N Which made her blush even more. "Wow you live on a boat Luka?" Y/N asked me while her eyes where sparkling. So pretty. "Haha yeah a lot of people get amazed by this but it's nothing really, here take my hand and let's go inside" I took Y/N's hands and went inside our house.
Y/N's POV:
OKAY BREATHE GIRL BREATHE. Luka called me Ms.Beautiful and now is holding my hand? Oh god what if I'm actually inlove with hi-. "Hi girlie" i looked up and saw Alya, Marinette, Ivan, Rose, Juleka. "So what's that supposed to be about?" Juleka smirked. "Huh what do you mean Jule-" then it hit me. Me and Luka quickly let go of each other's hand and laugh awkwardly at each other while the other laughed. "Awww i totally ship it!" Rose practically yelled which made me kinda stutter on my words hearing her say that. I looked back at Luka and he was blushing. Oh my god can he get any cuter? I thought to myself. "Marinette you okay?" I heard Luka ask Marinette and turn my head to her. She was glaring at me? It looks like she was jealous? But why? OH NO DOES SHE LIKE LUKA- Wait, doesnt she like Adrien? Why would she- "OH HAHA NO I'M TOTALLY FINE IM ALRIGHT!" Marinette yelled and everyone just laughed it off.
"Guys let's start practicing already so we can start the sleepover sooner" Alya said. "Huh sleepover?" I asked confusingly. "Oh right sorry Y/N i forgot to ask if you can sleepover tonight at our house" Luka said while rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't think that should be the problem I'm gonna ask my mom real quick"

Daughter Y/N🧚
hey mom can i sleep over at Couffaine's tonight? Sorry i forgot to ask you when i was home

Mom👒
Of course honey! I'm so happy that you have so much friend already. Have fun! Xoxo

Daughter Y/N🧚
Alright thank you mom! Take care!
.
"Good news guys i can stay over for tonight" i smiled at them. "YESSS GIRLS NIGHT!" Rose squeeked while jumping around. Phaha shes funny.
••During the rehearsal••
Everyone is so talented here, i thought to myself. I could stare at anyone but that one person that caught my eyes the most was........Luka who else.
His hair looked so fluffy, while his eyes shined brightly. He was truly beautiful. Then it happened. Me and his eyes made contact. I swear i could stare at his eyes forever, Luka noticed and smiled at me and of course i smiled back. "You have a crush on Luka you can't deny it" Alya whispered in my ear. "HUH? oH me-? Uhm- HAHA? I-I guess you're right Alya. Hes so, breathtaking" i whispered back to her while looking at Luka play. "I knew it girl don't worry i wont tell anyone" "Thank you Alya you're the best".
••After the rehearsal••
"Y/N you should totally dance infront of us right now!" Luka said with begging eyes. Ugh how am i supposed to resist this. "Yeah! You totally should! I saw some of your videos on your instagram and you dance so well Y/N!" Marinette told me which made me smile and boost my confidence up.
"Alright Alright, stop looking at me like that guys I'm gonna show you the bad bitch i am" i winked at them and everyone looked excited.