Search Inside

"Y/N stop the motorcycle" Luka told Y/N trying to get off the seat.
"Why what do you need Luka" I said with an irritated tone. "Look i know you're angry so am i but Marinette is my friend, i need to talk to her." he told me and got off my motorcycle.
"Marinette this, Marinette that IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT HER" I yelled at Luka and threw my helmet on the solid ground.

"Y/N, i know you're not in the right state of your mind but please understand." Said Luka as he picked up the helmet that Y/N just threw on the ground from madness.
"I'm going home you can go to your so called friends since She's so important, even when she tried to ruin our relationship." i told him and sat back on my motorcycle and i left him there.

"I should tell the group that I'm not gonna come" I took out my phone i dialed Alya's phone number, still looking on the road so i don't crash.
I arrived at the entrance of house and went upstairs.
"I can't believe we had an argument over something this stupid that she did to herself." I told myself as i walked up the stairs.
"Mom I'm home." i heard nothing but pure silence. I switched the lights on and tried to search for my mom.
"Mom? Are you there? Hey? Mother this isn't funny I'm already having a bad day and-" i saw my mom, laying on the floor of her bedroom, unconsious.
I quickly ran up to her and shook her whole body. Trying to find if she still has a pulse and thank god she did.
I picked up my mom and with a piggyback style i  tried my best to ran to the hospital.

What is this Friday 13th or some type of shit? I can't believe all of this is happening. "Mom stay strong please."
Few minutes later i arrived at the hospital and ran inside trying to find a doctor for my mother.
"DOCTOR? ANYONE? PLEASE MY MOM IS UNCONSIOUS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY" i yelled in the hall and luckily few people came outside. Few of them started to question me, while two doctors went with my mom in a room.
"Thank you for answering our questions we will make sure your mother is gonna be okay."
I nodded and told them goodbye and went back home.

As i went up to my room and closed the door...tears started to drip down my face.
"Huh? W-why am i crying?" i said as i placed my hand on my cheeks feeling the wetness from the tears.
"Y/N it's fine let it out" Kenji flew out from my bag and i started to sob.
"Kenji why does this happen to me? What if my mom ends up leaving too? And Luka and all of my friends?" I cried out hard and Kenji comforted me.
"Hey! It's gonna be okay. Not all of us can have happy lives but that doesnt mean yours is just misery. You've met so much people in such short amount of time! And I'm sure your mother will be okay" my kwami comforted me as he stroked my cheek with his tiny hands.

"Maybe you're right Kenji,..I'm gonna be Alright. Mom is gonna be just fine."
I said as i wiped my tears and walked towards my desk. I opened a drawer and took out a notebook as well, a bag of beef jerky for Kenji to snack on.
Pulling out my phone i was greeted with hundreds of missed calls from my friends.......Marinette and Luka....

Luka🎸
Hey Y/N I'm sorry for what happened today
Forgive me for the way i acted but i wanted to make sure that she would be okay
*5misses calls*
Y/N are you Alright? Can you please answer the phone?
*2missed calls*
Y/N is everything alright?
Y/N?
Please...call me back when you can

I didn't bother reading the last text messege and tossed my phone on the bed.
"So what are you gonna do with that book?" Kenji asked me as he was munching on a piece of beef jerky.
"I don't know but...i have the need to write a song. You know, whenever i feel like this, writing a song always makes me...feel better? I guess you could say that." I giggled and took a pen from my pencil case.

"You can do whatever you want just dont cause any trouble Kenji." I told my kwami and started to write.

Morning
"Y/N! Wake up" i opened my eyes as i heard Kenji call me and took a look outside the window. "Is it morning already?" I yawned as i rubbed my eyes and stretched. "Yes and i think you're already late to school Y/N..." Kenji said quietly and i looked at the clock. "HELL IM GONNA BE LATE"
I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth as quickly as possible, then i went back to my room and quickly put on some random shit.
"Get in the bag Kenji we're going to be late!" Kenji did as i told and i sprinted to the school.