Zombiezou

I woke up and i was kind of warm. When i opened my eyes i was so embarrassed. I was sleeping NEXT TO LUKA AND HE WAS CUDDLING ME. Okay Y/N You've got this, it's just Luka cuddling you while looking incredibly handsome-I MEAN HES YOUR FRIEND STOP THINKING LIKE THIS.

My thoughts were all over the place that i didn't even realize that Rose, Alya, Juleka and Marinette were peeking through the door and taking pictures of us. "GUYS SHHHH" i whisper yelled at them because Luka just looked so peacefully asleep that i didn't want to wake him up but i DID.

"Good morning princess." Luka said with his eyes half closed. "G-good morning M-Mon chou..i-I MEANT LUKA" it's only morning and I'm already embarrassing myself, i could still see all 4 girls secretly taking pictures and video recordings of us.
"If you girls are going to secretly take pictures of me and Y/N atleast do a better job next time" Luka chuckled and sat up, and hugged me from behind.

"Awwwwh" all four girls said. I'm super hot right now I MEAN I MEAN LIKE FROM BLUSHING AND STUFF AND- "you smell so good Y/N, like lavender" Luka said while resting his head on my shoulder. "It's just your shirt that you're probably smelling Luka" i giggled and hold his hand.

Wait are we official yet? I mean technically not because neither of us confessed yet but, friends don't do this type of things do they? I was thinking so hard right now AGAIN.

"Let's get up and go to school Y/N" Luka said as he got up and took off his shirt to change. That's it, this is the death of me. HIS ABS AYO? WAIT I SHOULDN'T BE STARING FUCK.
"O-OH U-UAHM I'M SORRY I'M GONNA LEAVE SO YOU CAN CHANGE" I quickly got up from his bed and went to the bathroom.

I am going crazy.
Then i heard someone knock on the bathroom door. "Y/N are you in there? Your mom actually dropped off your spare clothes today morning and asked me to give it to you." Said Juleka. I opened the door and thanked Juleka.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw everyone waiting for me

I walked out of the bathroom and saw everyone waiting for me. "Alrighty let's get going everyone"
Time skip-at school

Everyone went to class already but i didn't i told them to go because i wanted to quickly buy a gift for Ms.Bustier's birthday. But of course Luka insisted and stayed with me. "Luka you know that i can take care of myself right?" i told him and he said "Yeah i know but I'm gonn be close besides you just in case something happens. Besides don't you like it when I'm with you?" Luka smirked at me and i looked away while blushing

"B-baka😩" (Jk she didnt actually say that)

"U-uhm w-Well i do like it when you're with me" i said with a blush on my face.
I got my gift that i wanted and headed towards school with Luka. But then it happened. I saw an old man in a red Hawaiian shirt with a white hibiscus flower pattern, tan capri pants and dark brown shoes that tripped and fell, he was so busy trying to get back up that he didn't notice that there was a car racing towards him.