Chapter-7 "Love"

Bondita's POV:-

"By the way" I asked to Jaanu. "What was the name of Anirudh's friend? "

I can see her cheeks flushing and a shy smile appearing on her face. Wait! Why? I mean, why is she blushing at Anirudh's friend's name.

"Jaanu! You are blushing. Did something happen between you two? " Unable to control my curiousness and excitement, I voiced out my thoughts to her.

"Wh-what are you talking about. There's nothing like what you are thinking" She controlled her blush and replied.

"Jaanu don't lie to me. I know something happened between you two. Please tell me na" I gave her my best puppy eyes to which she agreed to tell me everything.

If not me, then to whom will she open up?

I smirked slyly as she continued speaking.

"Oh. My. God! " I exclaimed as she finished. "He held you?! It means I have got my jiju finally! "

Jaanu stared at me with her extra large eyes, I feared they may drop out.

"Are you mad Bondi! It was just an accident and you are thinking that I will marry him?"

"Achha! Then why the hell were you blushing by jiju's name only. " I stressed on the word 'jiju', making her flush deep red.

"See again you became a tomato. " I pulled her cheeks.

"Argh!! Leave me Bondi!" Jaanu said annoyed and I left her.

"Do you think I love him? " She suddenly asked me. I held her hands and calmly explained her, " How would I know Jaanu? You have to find out whether you love him or not by yourself. "

"If I loved him and he didn't then? " She frowned.

"Toh kisi aur ko pata lena" (Then, impress someone else) I said as if it's not a big deal and Jaanu slapped my shoulder playfully.

"I am serious Bondi"

"Then love him till eternity. Loving doesn't mean to be with anyone, it means to make them happy"

Anirudh's POV:-

I was sitting in the living room with my family, as we all used to do everyday in evening. Som and Batuk were as usual eating some snacks and, kaka and baba were talking randomly. I was busy in my own la la land when kaka enquired about my day.

"Achha Anirudh! How was your first day? How was the college? Did you had any problem?" Kaka asked concerned.

"Kaka, kaka! Calm down! I am telling everything to you, but let me speak"

I narrated everything that happened with me. How I met Bondita. How our bags got exchanged and how she created fuss on my first day of college. I expected them to get angry on Bondita and express their dissatisfaction, but to my surprise they all started laughing loudly. Seriously?! What's so funny?

"Dada! That random girl is not random anymore. " Som spoke while laughing. "She closed your mouth at once"

"The great Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, who didn't listen of anyone, today got quiet. " Batuk said and everyone laughed.

Oh! So that's the funniest part, but why I am not laughing. I should laugh isn't it? Mark the sarcasm please.

"Achha! Anirudh what was her name? " Kaka asked me.

"Bondita. Bondita Das" I replied while rolling my eyes. Why is he enquiring so much about her?

Kundali banaani hai kya?