•3•

-TIME SKIP TO LUNCH-

Amy: "where were you in assembly?"
Y/n: "funny story..."
I described everything to Amy
Amy: "oh my god."
Y/n: "yup"
Amy: "god, he's so annoying"

Me and Amy carried on talking for a while sat at one of the tables at the back of the canteen. We chatted for a while until we decided we would walk outside for a bit. As we were leaving the canteen, we were stopped by a familiar brunette.

Peter: "hello ladies" he said smirking
Y/n: "Peter, go away"
*Peter leans into my face and whispers into my ear seductively*
Peter: "I know your secrets, Y/n Maximoff"
*his deap voice makes you shudder*
Y/n: "h-h-how"
Peter: "Did you forget? I'm an avenger"
Y/n: "no your not"
Peter: "I haven't met them yet as tony will introduce me"
Y/n: "your lying"
Peter: "how am I? It's not my fault he is in a coma"
Y/n: "holy fuck"
*peter smirks and walks off*

You and Amy walk out of the school to the field just behind. Your still shaken up after what just happened and Amy can sense your uncomfortable.

Amy: "Hey, y/n are you alright?"
Y/n: "He...." you take a big gulp "he knows Amy, he knows about me, the avengers, my father, my mother. He's not lying. Omg he's not lying"

You don't know how to react, the most annoying boy in the school is part of the fucking avengers. Amy stares at you with no emotion, confused at how he knows all of it.

Amy: "so he knows your a maximoff?!"
You nod you head slowly.

_____________________________________
-TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL
_____________________________________

You and Amy walked back to her house, you hugged her goodbye and walked back home. You buzzed yourself in to the tower and ran straight up towards the kitchen, knowing everyone had a meeting that afternoon, you stole some of Thor's pop tarts and ran off towards your room. You giggled to yourself knowing that in the morning Thor with throw a fit. You always steal them, most days after school, he trusts you more than anyone as he sees you as his little sister that he always blames it on Bucky, sometimes Loki but that's only if he is visiting from Asgard. You plopped your bag down next to your desk, plugged your phone in to charge and pulled your laptop from your school bag. You had some homework to catch up on and some emails to reply to, you sometimes help the avengers with marketing and stuff if they are busy.
After your work was done, you checked the time, 5:30, the meetings always finish at 6 o'clock. You decided to take the elevator down towards the conference room. You knew Bruce had this huge idea on quantum physics, but what you didn't know was the last half hour of the meeting was talking about Tony. You strode into the conference room and pulled up a chair next to your mom.

Wanda: "Hey darling, lovely to see you here for once"
Y/n: "hey I had homework okay"
Wanda: "that's what they all say" she chuckled then turned back to focus on uncle Bruce.
Bruce: "so as we know, Tony has been in a coma for a few days now and doesn't look like he is coming out of it anytime soon..... we have done some tests and found out that he was exposed to a radiation so powerful it damaged some brain cells" I stare at my uncle in shock, is uncle t okay?!
Bruce: "luckily, we have found a way to fix them. Meaning, hopefully Tony will be out of his sleep in a few months"
Steve put his hand up.
Y/n: "this isn't school uncle s" you giggle a little, Steve rolls his eyes.
Steve: "if I may, does this mean we will have to use y/n in replacement for Tony"
You half smile and turn you focus to Bruce.
Y/n: "yeah, will I have to fight, for once"
Vision: "I don't give permission for my only child to be hurt"
Y/n: "dad, I never get to fight"
You give him puppy dog eyes, they somehow fool him every time. Even though your father is a robot he is a gullible one.
Vision: "okay, I'll let you fight, but ONLY if everyone else agrees"
Everyone ends up agreeing so you run out the room back up to your bedroom smiling happily. You decided to text Amy.

_____________________________________

(text message to: AMY👏🏻💍)

Y/N
AMY
OMG AMY

AMY👏🏻💍
WHAT OMG

Y/N
I HAVE MY FIRST MISSION SOON!

AMY👏🏻💍
OMG IM SO PROUD OF YOU
DONT GET HURT THO
OK
[read at: 6:09]

_____________________________________