•5•

A/N: i just realised I have been putting JARVIS instead of FRIDAY. You can tell something isn't right in my brain, anyway. (It's gonna be FRIDAY now) OK ENJOY XOXO

"Who's Peter?" The men said in unison.
"It's this new boy in my class, he keeps saying he is part of the avengers and stuff, yesterday he confronted me at lunch. He knew I was a maximoff," The 3 men looked at me confused.
I carried on with my sentence: "I asked him how he knew and he told me Tony was gonna introduce him. He told me how he knew he was in a coma. I don't understand how a guy that stuck up could be a sweet vigilante."
"What do you mean stuck up?" Steve asked even more confused than he was already.

I sigh, this meeting is going to be longer than I thought, "welll....." I tell them who Peter Parker is and all the thing he has done to me.
"Ok, now I'm definitely in for the capture of Spider-Man" Steve says, angrily.
"Oh, no. Your miss-understanding," Bruce sighs "we are not capturing Spider-Man, we are taking him in as a friend and a new team member."
I stare at uncle Bruce in complete shock.
"You did hear what I jsut said, right?" I asked, now utterly confused on how my own UNCLE can take sides with a stranger.
"Oh, yeah. I'm just trying to get Tony's job done" I look at Bruce and shrug, oh well.

-START OF THE MISSION-

I hear Steve log onto coms,
"Okay, so we all know what we are doing" Steve asks the other 2 of us (me and Bucky).
"Yup, catch the spider boy and bring him back" I reply
"Y/N, it wont be that easy. That boy sounds like a nightmare!"                                          "Your not wrong, uncle Buck." I giggle.

We set off towards were he was last spotted. An ally way, he had fought off some robbers and was apparently shot. According to witnesses, he was seen swinging away onto a roof with his spider webs. I use my powers to fly over to the ally way, but I spot something on the roof.                
"Hey, guys I'm going to check the roof. I think I see something." I speak into coms.                   "Ok, tell us if you need help." Steve says.

I land onto the roof and sat on the edge is someone in a red suit.

"Cool suit!" I exclaim as his head whips around to face me.
"Uh, thanks." He replies softly. That's weird he is rude to me at school.                                            "What are you doing here anyways?" He says more bitchy.                                                      "Ahhhh, that's more like it. For a second there i thought you were going soft on me!" I laugh.  He scoffs and stares at me for a while.
"You know, you look hot in that suit, shows off your curves."                                                                         

I roll my eyes, "Your disgusting," i hold down on my ear to log back into coms and grab my uncles. "Yup, he's here, up on the roof. Little help would be appreciated as this bitch is trying to flirt with me." I scoff at my last sentence, and soon enough my two uncles are up on the roof too.

"If i hear one more word out of your mouth about my niece you will be getting this hand around your neck!" My uncle screams at him.                                                                          "Calm it Buck, Y/N says he does it to everyone" Steve replies pulling his arm back before he gets too aggressive.
"You want to take that mask off so i can make sure my feelings were correct." I ask him, he smirks  under his mask and stands up, walking over me. He stares at me for what seems like forever and slowly removes his mask. Yup, it's him. Fucking Peter Parker. I roll my eyes at him.  "Out of all the people." i mutter and turn around and walk over to my uncles.

He laughs. "Yeah, im spiderman."

"Lets take this bitch home." i tell my uncles. They nod and we make him follow us back to the tower.

A/N
SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG, I KINDA WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE LONGER BUT YEAH. TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS PLS. HAVE A LOVLEY DAY <3