•9•

AN: sorry for the long wait I have been contemplating what to write in this chapter
edit: i wrote this like a year ago and the smut is horrendous xx
⚠️ ALMOST/KINDA SMUT ⚠️

I walk into my room, blow up bed in hand. "I have the bed and I have a cover for on top of it an-" I pause, Peter isn't in my room. I place the blow up bed on my desk. I'll blow that up later. I look at my bathroom door, I knock. "Peter, are you in there?" I ask concerned. I hear a muffled voice come through the door. "Yeah I'm just about to wash my face."
"Okay, can I come in?" I ask, I hear a muffled "yes" so I open the door, there in the middle of my bathroom stood a shirtless Peter Parker.

I don't know where to look so I just start brushing my teeth. I see Peter's face through the mirror drop as to show he was expecting me to do something else. I spit out my remaining toothpaste from my mouth, rinse my brush and wipe my face with a bit of water. I walk over to the towels and grab one and blot my lips to get the excess toothpaste off. As I'm wiping my face I feel strong arm wrap around my waist. I place the towel back on the rack and turn to look at Peter.

"What are you doing Parker?" I ask, his arms still wrapped around me, I feel them slowly slide down my waist towards my but. I see him smirk, oh god not that smirk. He squeezes my bum and lifts me up and places me on the counter. "I'm just pleasing my girl." He said in a now husky voice.
"My girl, hmmmm. I could get used to that." I say, smirking back at him. What's gotten into me??

He slides his hands back up my waist and caresses my back with slow circles. I giggle in pleasure as he moves his hands to my breasts.
"Peter, we can't."
"Why not." He says as he snuggles his face in between my breasts. I smile and push him off.
"My parents will kill me, never let me have sleepovers ever again. And I'm pretty sure FRIDAY is filming all of this."
"There is cctv in the bathroom?" Peter asks concerned.
"Yeah but we only use it for very extreme uses, only uncle T and my dad know the password."
Peter just looks at me, "well then, if we can't do it here why don't we go on a little trip." He whispers in my ear.
I smile at him but shake my head. Instead I grab his hand, jump off the counter, pull him from the bathroom and push him on my bed.

"You know what, I feel like breaking some rules." I whisper seductively into his ear. He smirks at me and grabs my waist. Peter pulls me on top of him and flips us round so he is on top of me.

"You know, your the only girl I've had my eye on."
"Quit the chit chat Parker." I grab his face and pull him into a passionate kiss, he licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth letting his tongue in. I moan quietly and smile through the kiss. He grabs my sides and grinds on me slowly. His hands go up my shirt and he places his cold hands on my warm breasts, he strokes them slowly and pulls my shirt over my head.

He sucks on my left nipple and massages the other, moving to the right and massaging the left. I grab his hair and moan as quietly as possible, trying not to wake up any of the avengers. Peter pulls off my shorts and my panties and rubs my clit, he takes off his jeans and joggers. He slowly thrusts into me. That night was full of passion we tried keeping it down but I'm pretty sure Nat heard.

-IN THE MORNING-

I wake up naked with someone's hands around my waist. I open my eyes slowly and rub the sleep out my eyes. I look to the person holding me and I see a naked Peter. I smile at last nights memories and kiss Peter's forehead. I squeeze my way out of his strong grasp and head for a shower.

I unwrap the towel from my body and drop it on the bathroom floor, I turn the shower head on and warm water flows down my back. I stand there for a bit until I hear a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?" I hear a muffled voice of Peter's.
"Yeah." I say back.

I hear the door open and close, I have my back to the door and can't see through the glass panel as it is steamed up. Suddenly, I feel arms wrap around my body. I smile at the touch and lean my head back onto his shoulder. I open my eyes and see Peter looking down at me. He lets go of my body and grabs my body wash. He squeezes it onto his hand and starts rubbing it into my back. I giggle at him.

After a while we both were nice and clean. We stepped out of the shower and got ourselves dry. I put on Peter's shirt and some cycling shorts. Peter just wears the clothes he wore yesterday minus the shirt. I throw him his hoodie that was on my desk chair, he thanks me and we walk out of my room.

We hold hands as we walk down the hallway making sure to let go when we reach the kitchen.
"Peter, what would you like we have cereal, pancakes, waffles, pop-tar-"
"NO ONE TOUCHES MY POP-TARTS." Thor booms, interrupting my sentence.
"Uhhh, I'll just have some cereal if that's okay."
I smile at him and grab the cornflakes. I pour them into his bowl and pour myself some, I grab the milk and pour the milk in each of our bowls. I pass Peter a spoon and we sit at the table.

"So....." dad starts.
Oh god.
Dad passes me a tablet and shows me a photo.
"FRIDAY took this photo last night at exactly 4am."
I look at Peter and he shoves some cereal in his mouth so he can't say anything.
"It's not what it looks like..."

The photo was of me and Peter, in the same bed.

I'm fucked.......