•12•

"Guys, what is going on." I asked my worry beginning to rise, Peter grabs my hand. Dad rolls his eyes.

Natasha begins to say "It's Tony......"

My heart is pounding through my chest and I begin to feel light headed, I feel peters arms grab me so I can stand straight and I try and stay awake.

"What's happened, is everything fine?" Peter asks.

The room goes silent, what the fuck us happening?!

I hear something electronic slowly wheel into the room, me and Peter both turn around to see a weak tony stark controlling a electric wheelchair.

"I see you've met each other already, I knew you would be great friends!" He says cheerily.

I breath out the air I didn't realise I was holding in and run up to Tony. I grab him in a hug.

"Woah woah be careful I'm not as strong as you think I am." He laughs.

"I thought you were dead." I say through happy tears.

"Perfectly fine." He whispers.

I let go of him and walk over to my mom. I pull her into a hug and watch as Peter and Tony have a deep conversation.

PETER'S POV

"So, you and y/n huh? How's that going?" Tony asks me with a smirk.

"Actually pretty well, when you said I would like her i didn't know I would like her this much." I say with a smile.
"Enough about me, how are you feeling?"

"Good actually, I mean after the whole incident Bruce really thought I wouldn't make it. I guess I'm just lucky." Tony says with a smile.

I nod my head and turn to look at y/n talking to her mom. I look next to them and spot vision giving me a slight angry glare, I just role my eyes and turn back to Tony.

"Well it's great knowing your not dead and all, but I gotta dash. Aunt May is having a few friends over and I've got to do my homework before it gets to loud."

"Oh, no, stay here for the night, you've still got your room right?" Tony asks.

"Yeah, I mean there's not really a bed yet but-"

"Done, bought one. Should be round in-" the sound of the doorbell rung through the whole tower.

"Mr Stark, it appears a package for you has arrived." FRIDAY says.

"Lovely, thanks fri. Tell happy to bring it up to Peter's room."

"Look, Mr Stark i'd really like to stay but y/n's dad kinda has a small amount of hatred for me. I don't think he'd let us sleep in the same house together let alone next door." I tell Tony worried.

"Look it's fine kid, I'll sort vision out and you can just text your smokin' hot Aunt that your staying here." Tony winks at me and I role my eyes.

-LATER ON IN THE DAY-

"I thought you were going home early today." Y/n walks up to me.

"Yeah, I was but then Mr Stark said I could stay so I guess I'm having a sleepover." I scratch the back of my neck. Y/n just nods and walks off.

I get a text from Aunt May saying she's at reception trying to get the poor receptionist to let her through to give me my overnight bag.

I take the elevator downstairs and take the bag off May.

"No funny business Pete."

"Haha, w-what." I turn to look at my Aunt with a confused glare.

"I'm kidding," She laughs and kisses my forehead, "I larb you Peter, have fun." She smiles and walks out the huge glass doors.