Hadrian Emrys Riddle

Hadrian Emrys Riddle, elder brother to Charles Godrick Potter the "boy who lived" and Olivia Lilly Potter. Now you may be wondering why The Boy Who Lived is in speech marks, that is because it wasn't Charles who defeated Voldemort that night, no, it was Hadrian. But at that time he was known as Harry James Potter.

Voldemort crept into the garden and blasted open the door, James Potter shouted "Lilly, it's him, take Charles and Harry them run!" Voldemort did not kill James as he was pure blood and there wasn't a lot of them left. He stupified him and made his way up the stairs. He almost killed Lilly but remembered what his most loyal member of the inner circle begged him to do, he also stupified Lilly and made his way over to the two brothers. He felt their magical cores and knew immediately Harry was the one to kill even at 4 he had a core higher than Dumbledores. He shot the spell but a blinding flash of white light struck him and he felt pain he never imagined, he fled the house when he hear Aurors arrive, not knowing or caring it was his fault Harry was neglected for years to come.

Now that all happened 11 years ago, Hadrian is soon to be 16 and is one of the most well known people in Hogwarts.

"5...4...3...2...1... Happy Birthday Hades!" He said, not knowing or caring if anyone else in the house heard, he knew they wouldn't care. All of a sudden he felt a white hot pain make his way across his body and he passed out. 3 hours later he woke up and realised he no longer needed his glasses, he looked in the mirror and nearly screamed. (if u have a preferred inheritance animal just think about what you want it to be, this is my preference) His untameable dark brown hair was now jet black with streaks of green running through it and he was now 6.4" compared to his 5.5" he was before. His eyes which were a pale green were now the shade of the killing cure and also had specs of gold in them. He had more muscles and over all just looked hot. "Damn, even though it hurt like Hell, I look good!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I'm writing this plainly for my own enjoyment because there was too much stuff in my head but if u like it then if u want u can vote, I will continue this but it won't be on a schedule