Chapter 8

Olivia's POV

The door creaked open and a black swirling mass appeared, it moved from side to side "looking" at Hadrian and I. I felt him step back slightly and the boggart zeroed in on me. It shape shifted into Harry and I looked really closely and saw that no, it wasn't Harry, this was Hadrian Emrys Black, Slytherin King, Boy Who Lived, King of Hogwarts and the next Dark Lord. Only he looked different, more.........powerful in the sense he cared for no one and had nothing to lose. So focused on him I was startled when he began to speak, in a deep, sharp voice, "Olivia Lilly Potter, I, Hadrian Emrys Black herby disown you from the Black family line, you are no longer my sister and I shall not speak or acknowledge you."
I heard Harry inhale sharply, no doubt startled that this was my boggart. I tried to remind myself that this was a boggart but I couldn't, I felt my breath begin to speed up and my hand that was holding my hand out in front of me began to shake. I jumped as I felt a hand gently land on my shoulder and then Harry began to speak "Olivia! Olivia.... Livy, it's a boggart, it can't hurt you. Hey, it's ok, it's okay. Sh, sh, sh, sh, now. No tears ok, you crying will make me cry and I have a reputation to uphold here." His attempt to make the situation less tense worked and he wiped my tears away. Suddenly I remembered the boggart! Where is it?! I looked wildly around until I saw Harry chuckle, "I got rid of it as soon as your breathing got heavy. No matter how strong a wizard you are, boggarts leave most people shaking.I don't know what Professor Potter was thinking, giving 11 year olds boggarts? Anyway, we have another class to go to and a little ferret told me that you have potions. So off you go!" Chop chop!" I gave a watery chuckle and walked out the classroom, passing Draco Malfoy on the way out, "hey, you ok? Hadrian adores you and shhh, don't tell him I told you this but *whispers* he loves you more than me and I'm his mate. Oh hey honey!"
"Hey Dragon, what are you two laughing about...?" Harry asked
"Nothing!" We both replied with innocent looks on our faces.
"Ok, I'll believe you this once, but off you go to potions Livy, Draco and I need to attend a meeting."
"Ok, bye!" I turned the corner and remembered I had no clue to where the classroom was,
I heard a pop and saw a house elf looking up at me "would yous be needing to get to potions miss Olivia Potter?"
"Um, yeeessss? How, how did you know where to find me?"
"Mister Hadrains been tellings Mitsy Miss Olivia's timetable to gets her to classrooms on time!" Said Mitsy.
"Alright then, thanks Mitsy!" Mitsy and I set off down the hall to the dungeons for my first ever potions lesson.
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Hehe, another chapter done, sorry for the long wait but what can you do........ I mean quite a lot but oh well. It will be quite a wait for the next chapter but it should be out before Christmas and the chapter will be about Halloween. 🎃 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇