Chapter 6

When Olivia woke up the next day. She panicked for a bit until she remembered where she was. She got out of her bed and had a shower and put on the Ravenclaw uniform but styled it the way she wanted it to be (........ cuz she's not like other girls, ok I'm sorry that was uncalled for). She had on a black tennis skirt with black knee high socks. She had on navy blue calf high combat boots and her hair was in 2 messy Dutch braids. Olivia walked down to the common room (like the boss b*tch she is.) to wait for the rest of the first years to wake up.

-time skip to first lesson-

As there was a lot of First years this year, Olivia and Charles' class was going to be working with Hadrian's class and first class was DADA but, of course, Her father, Professor Potter was going to be the teacher and first lesson was boggarts. As people lined up, James started the explication, "Boggarts are creatures that will be created when a very strong emotion of sadness has been formed, they will shape shift into whatever a person fears the most, so....... how will we defeat the boggart?"
Olivia looked over and saw Draco Malfoy raise his hand, "Mr Malfoy, do you have an answer?"
"Yes, to defeat the boggart, you have to repel it with something that it despised, laughter, happiness, change your fear into something funny for example if it's a venomous snake, change the fangs into fake muggle vampire teeth! Oh and also, the spell against a boggart is Riddikulus."
"Very good Mr Malfoy, however I did not ask for the spell so 2 points to Slytherin. Now think of your fears and then think of something funny you can turn it into."

Everyone opened their eyes when they heard James say "Yes Charles?"
"Well, you see, my fear is obviously going to be He who Must Not Be Named and I don't think that everyone will want to see him, should I just sit this one out da- Sir?"
"Yes I think that will be a good idea!"

Then a new deep drawling voice was heard, "your fear won't be Voldemort, it'll be having no food or having no mummy and daddy to run to." Everyone turned round and saw Hadrian Black leaning against the door frame, "now.... I don't know about you, but I want to start this lesson and I think that the Boy Who Lived should go first,"

"Wha....what part of He Who Must Not Be Named being my boggart did you not understand?"

"Oh, I understood all of it but you see, you have made such big deal out of this that quite frankly, people are getting bored."
Charles looked around and saw most students nodding.

"Mister Riddle, as you seem so arrogant and laid back about this I think perhaps you and Mister Potter can do your boggarts first."

"Oh, but of course Sir, after all it would be a good way to show the firsties what to do, now don't be alarmed about what you see."

Charles Potter scoffed and he thought, how could it be worse than You-Know-Who breaking into your house.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hadrian Strolled up to the cupboard in the middle of the room and with a flick of his wrist opened the door. A tiny foot popped out, followed by two stick like legs and then a body. A pale head with unruly brown hair looked up and everyone gasped. A bright unblinking pair of green eyes stared up at them. Everyone was confused and even more so when he collapsed, then they hear a bone chilling scream.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So I've re read this and realised that every chapter in this has a different story line and the grammar and the basic English writing is shit, so imma try follow the basic plot that is that Hadrian is the true bwl and was neglected by Lily and James, he is Heir of Hogwarts and is in Slytherin and will be the next Dark Lord but the "dark side" is acc the good side, confusing but oh well. Idk when I'll next update but it should be quicker than this one! My English teachers will be so mad cuz I can speak rly smart, like im a literal "know it all" but I cannot for the life of me write or type like that. Lmao I just realised I did a shit job of keeping the description true to the book, there's been an a.n. in every chapter.