Chapter 7

Third person POV

Everyone looked at the person screaming on the floor...... WITH BLOOD POURING OUT OF HIS EYE, SORRY WHAT THE FU........ to Hadrian standing there calmly, back and forth and back and forth...........

"Stop it" was heard all throughout the room, "it's scary, it hurts and" a breathy chuckle was heard "yeah, people will stare. They'll say ,look at the freak with the scar across the eye, look at that boy, he will never be his brother.  And Merlín I hope not, he is a spoiled brat with no empathy for anyone, but we will be great. We will be far better than anyone in this room. So stop whining. Stand up tall. Shoulders back and go back into the cupboard and come out as Charles' fear."

The boggart version of Hadr..... no that was still Harry Potter, he still thought that his parents loved him at that age, surprisingly turned around looking a lot stronger and vanished into the cupboard. The room was silent as Hadrian turned around and said to Charles, "well, why don't you go see what your fear is?"

With shaky legs Charles wobble to the mark on the floor and the door swung open, a black hooded figure stepped out and raised a thin, pale hand and took down the hood. Gasps were heard al throughout the room as Albus Dumbledore's face was revealed, he drew in a shuddering breath and said "You are unworthy, you are not the Boy Who Lived. You are the Wizarding Worlds greatest disappointment."
Mutters were heard everywhere as people wondered what the oh great saviour was going to do. They were surprised when he didn't do anything, he just stood there dumbly with his arm outstretched.

A condescending, snooty voice was heard from the back of the class, "honestly, the Saviour of the Wizarding World my ass. If he was against this In real life then would you want your "protector" to stand there dumbstruck by being spoken to in that way?" The crowd parted to reveal Zacharias (how do I spell his name??) Smith standing there with his arms folded.

James Potter finally shook out of his stupor and said in a strangled tone "I.. I think that's enough class for today everyone, I want a five foot essay on Boggarts and there defences for next Friday."

Everyone in the class left, with first years scrambling out of the way of the sixth years.

"Harry," Olivia whispered to him
"Yeah Liv?"
"I.."
"You want to see your boggart."
"Yeah... is it ok if you're there to watch?

Hadrian flicked his wrist and the door opened once again.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

So...... *sigh* I'm sorry, I just got back to school and swimming and homework and I haven't had time to come onto Wattpad in ages 😐

Anywho, the next chapter will probably not be out for ages so ye I'm sorry 'bout that if ur actually enjoying this book..
until next time... 😐✌️😉