Chapter 4

Olivia quickly went back to the compartment and was immediately pounced on by Charles, "Olivia Lilly Potter, where were you?" He demanded. Olivia looked at him with disgust, "visiting our older brother Hadrian, or you should Know him as Harry, now we're are at Hogwarts and I hope to never talk to you again, good day!" She walked out and got changed into her robes in the bathroom and stayed in there until she felt the train stop. She saw her brother and the rest of the Hierarchy and nervously went up to her brother. "Hazza, can I stay with you in the carriage, I don't want to talk to Charles as he has completely forgotten about you!"
"Sure Livy! And you can sit up next to me at the main table after the sorting if you want, Luna tells me you might need to!" They all got into a massive carriage and the Threstrals started to move.
"I'd love to!!! Hello Draco, don't hurt my brother or I'll hurt you and hi Luna, I see you're also a seer and my brother classes you as a sister! I think we'll get a long very well!!"
"Hello Olivia Potter! Yes I see we will get a long well! You may be shocked with your house but you will do amazing things along with the Hierarchy at your side! Now, let's get into Hogwarts and watch the sorting!"

Hadrian and the rest of the Hierarchy led Olivia to the boat yard where Hadrian nodded at Hagrid. He crouched down to Olivia and said "don't trust him, keep your feel in the boat but if a tentacle comes up, stroke it, it's the giant squid." Olivia nodded at him. Olivia got into a boat and almost immediately Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger got in after her. She rolled her eyes and looked forward for the rest of the boat trip. Olivia and the rest of the first years  walked up the steps to the castle where they saw Minerva McGonagall, on of Hadrian's godparents, and Severus Snape, the other godparent, talking to Hadrian. They were discussing something when the first years came up. "This is when I take my leave! By Minnie, bye Sevvy!"
"If you ever call me that again, I will poison you"
"Ah Sevvy, i am immune to poisons and knowing you hate it, I shall call you that again, anyway I have to prepare for the annual dramatic entrance, oh, land Livy, good luck!"
Hadrian then left and left people to whisper about what just happened and how he knew Olivia. "Right, you will be sorted into your houses shortly, for your time at hogwarts, your house is your family, there is Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. All houses are great and you will shortly see why. Now come on and let's get you sorted." Proffer McGonagall said. As soon as they walked through the doors the lights dimmed and a voice said "WELCOME FIRST YEARS, IT IS I THE KING OF HOGWARTS AND MY HIERARCHY THAT HAS COME TO WELCOME YOU...................I AM ALSO VERY MUCH GAY AND I HAVE MATE WHO WILL NOT BE TAKEDN AWAY FROM ME...........I WILL KILL YOU, HAVE DONE BEFORE, JOE ON WITH THE INTRODUCTIONS"

"Hi, I'm Draco malfoy, the kings mate and fellow King of Hogwarts, I am 16 and in Slytherin"

"Hi, I'm Luna Lovegood, the kings little sister and princess of Hogwarts, I'm 15 and in Ravenclaw"

"Hi, I'm Daphne Greenrass, the kings best friend and Queen of Slytherin, I'm 16 and in Slytherin"

"Hi, I'm Pansy Parkinson, the Queens girlfriend and fellow Queen of Slytherin, I'm 16 and in Slytherin"

"Hi, I'm Fred and I'm George we are the Kings brother and Prices of Hogwarts we are 17 and in Gryffindor"

"Hi I'm Cedric Diggory the Kings friend and Hufflepuff King, I am 17 and obviously in Hufflepuff."

All of a sudden there was a sound from the roof and a figure came tumbling down, all the first years screamed but the figure turned round twisted a bit in the air, did a front flip and landed on his feet......."and I am Hadrian Emyrs Riddle, the forgotten Potter, King of Hogwarts, mate to Draco Malfoy, Brother to Olivia Potter, Luna Lovegood and Fred and George Weasley, now Minnie LET THE SORTING COMMENCE"

Professor McGonagall rolled out a piece of paper and called out the first name

Abbot, Hannah....... Hufflepuff

Bones, Susan........ Ravenclaw

All the way until

Potter, Charles
Olivia waiter for the whispering but heard no praises, all she heard was "I hope he's not in my house" and "that cocky little brat don't want him in ours"

The hat waited for 15 minutes until it finally decided on......... Hufflepuff, there was a shocked silence until Charles started crying and said "I DONT WANT TO BE IN THE LOSERS HOUSE (sorry to any Hufflepuff reading this. I love this house 💛🖤) I SHOULD BE IN GRYFFINDOR" olivia had had enough and was about to speak before she heard a bone chilling voice say, "in case you didn't realise, Hufflepuff, one of the best houses to go to, don't want you either and since you said that in front of the whole house, you will be in detention for 1 term, with Professor Sprout, the head of Hufflepuff, now sit down before I force you to." Charles was smart enough not to argue with the King of Hogwarts and went and sat at the furthest away chair.

Then Potter, Olivia was hear
She heard the whispers as she made her way up to the hat and hear all the whispers, "She looks so much like the King" and "I would love her in my house" the hat was slipped onto her head and this is what happened

Olivia Potter, Hadrian's sister
Yep, that's me
Now, where to sort you, you are not to go into Gryffindor as that just doesn't suit your personality, you're to cunning for Hufflepuff and to smart for Gryffindor...... ah yes, Ravenclaw or Slytherin
Yay, I didn't want to be in Gryffindor anyway!
I have decided but Hadrian told me to remind you that your parents to sit with him for the feast!
Oh yeah, I'll do that.... anyway what's my house please.
Ah yes........... RAVENCLAW

💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙🤎💙

Next chapter is the feast and revealing Hadrian's life before and even in Hogwarts