Horny//K.Bakugou

Me and Katsuki have been dating for 4 years. We started dating when we were 16, now we're still happily together at the age of 20.

Today Katsuki had band practice and I wanted to go with him to support him. He, Kirishima, Denki and Sero made a band after we graduated.

They wrote their own songs and bought their own instruments, Denki played the keys, Sero played the guitar, Kirishima sings and Katsuki played the drums.

They were practicing in a local bar, the bar opens at 3:00pm and closes at 9:30pm, it was 12:30pm so the bar was empty.

You grabbed a water bottle and chugged it, trying to cool yourself down from the immense heat coming from outside.

You were wearing a t-shirt and some shorts while Katsuki was wearing a black tank top that hugged his body and showed off his big muscly biceps and a pair of sweats.

They were just finishing their practice song as you sat at the bar stools and watched your hot boyfriend slam wooden sticks on a bass drum.

The song came to an end and Katsuki walked to the end of the stage and sat down while reaching over and grabbing his water bottle.

                              {Y/n's POV}

I started clapping and cheering them on.

"wow guys that was awesome!" I said cheerfully while walking over to the stage.

"Thanks Y/n!" Kirishima said while all the guys walked over to me.

"Damn your looking sexy today Y/n" Denki said while walking up to me and smirking at me.

"Shut up dunce face!" Katsuki yelled while getting up from the stage and wrapping an arm around my waist while glaring at Denki.

"Sorry!!" Denki whimpered in fear as Katsuki death glared at him.

I pushed my elbow into Katsuki's side while shooting him a glare

"Katsuki don't be so mean" I said while smiling at Denki.

"What, I'm just showing him what's mine" he said while smirking at me and sliding his hand down and gripping my ass.

"Don't tease me Katsuki" I said while shooting him a small glare and crossing my arms.

"Or what?" He asked while smirking cockily.

"Or I'll tease you back" I said while smirking back at him.

"Go ahead and try" he said while smirking at me evilly.

"Ok ~Daddy~" I said while moaning and smirking at him.

A deep growl erupted from his throat as I saw him clench his fists and glare at me.

"Alright, well what did you think of our song Y/n?" Sero asked while trying to intervene in the sexual tension.

"I loved it Sero!" I said while smiling at him and hearing Katsuki growl.

as Denki, Sero and Kiri started discussing their songs I felt hot breath radiate across my delicate skin.

I felt Katsuki's hand rub my ass and in one swift motion he smacked my ass, not hard enough for people to hear but hard enough for me to feel it.

"~Mmph~" I put my hand over my mouth to prevent the moan that wanted to escape from my lips.

"Don't hold back your sounds Teddybear" Katsuki whispered in my ear while rubbing his hands around my body.

Luckily nobody had noticed Katsuki teasing me, they all kept talking about the band while Katsuki continued with the treacherous teasing.