Stream//K.Kozume

Kenma was requested by WHATDIDHESAYYYYY69

Please Enjoy💖

________________________________

"Kenmaaaa" I called out to my boyfriend as I got out of bed and started walking around to find him.

I walked down the hallway and of course I found him in his gaming room getting ready for his stream.

"Yes Y/n?" He asked while looking up at me with a smile.

"Goodmorning Baby" I said while pulling him into a lazy hug as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodmorning, how did you sleep?" He asked while kissing my forehead and smiling down at me.

"I slept great, but I-..." I stuttered as I tried to express how horny I was for him at this very moment.

I don't know why, but my body was craving to be ravaged by him.

"You what?" He asked while lifting up my chin with his hand.

"I.......I want you Kenma" I said while looking up at him with a blush on my face.

His eyes widened and he smirked down at me.

"Baby you know I have to do my stream" he said while looking at me sadly.

"I know, I'm sorry , forget I said anything at all!" I panicked and started blushing like crazy as I tried to get out of the room as fast as I could to avoid the embarrassment.

"Wait....why don't we try something?" He asked while grabbing my wrist and smiling at me.

"Like what?" I asked while reluctantly looking up at him with a blush.

"Come here" he said while walking over to his gaming chair and sitting down, he pulled his sweats down slightly to reveal his boxers.

I blushed and diverted my eyes to a specific spot on the wall.

"Come here" he said a little more firmly as he looked up at me.

I finally made eye contact with him and saw the burning lust in his pupils.

I walked over to him and looked into his lust filled eyes.

He smirked at me and picked me up, he placed me down on his lap and I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck.

He grabbed my hips and smirked at me.

"Wait but what about your stream?" I asked while blushing a little.

"While the stream is happening, I want you to sit on my cock and keep still, like a good girl" he said firmly while smirking up at me.

"O-okay" I stuttered while blushing as he moved his boxers to the side a little, just enough for his hard cock to spring up and hit his abdomen.

I smirked a little and slid my shorts and underwear to the side as I slowly eased down onto his cock.

We both let out moans and I threw my head back as I felt his thick cock stretch me out.