Better then me?//S.Tendo

Tendo and Y/n, the famous volleyball player couple that have been getting a lot of attention lately.

Tendo and Y/n decide to go to the mall for the day as a little date, but Tendo gets really pissed when a random fan comes up to Y/n.

Enjoy!

Love you hun<3
________________________

"C'mon Satori" Y/n said while pulling Tendo by his hand as they walked towards the ice cream shop.

"I'm coming" he said while following her into the shop.

"Ooh, look at all the flavours!" She said while smiling and examining all the flavours.

Tendo smiled as he watched his girlfriend fawn over the ice cream flavours.

She got a (fav ice cream) cone and he got a Reese's peanut butter cup cone.

"Wanna try some?" She asked while holding her ice cream out towards him.

He smirked and grabbed her face, he locked lips with her and rubbed his tongue on hers, he tasted the faint flavour of (fav ice cream) still prominent on her tongue.

He pulled away to see her blushing.

"Mm, that's really good" he said while smiling at her and licking his lips.

"Satori!" She said while playfully smacking his arm as her cheeks gushed a deep red.

He laughed and smiled at her.

"You asked me if I wanted to try some, so I did" he said while smirking at her.

She just playfully rolled her eyes at him and smiled.

"Here try some of mine" Tendo said while holding his ice cream cone out towards her.

She smiled and licked his ice cream cone, she pulled away and smiled as she tasted the delicious peanut butter and chocolate flavours mixing in her mouth.

He pouted.

"Aww no kiss?" He asked while frowning and looking at her with puppy dog eyes.

She giggled and grabbed his face.

She connected their lips and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

They pulled away and she smiled up at him.

"There, all better?" She asked while looking up at him.

"No I think you better try again" he responded while smiling at her.

"Well if you say so" she responded as she grabbed his chin and pulled him in, locking their lips in a passionate kiss.

He smiled against her lips as she giggled.

Just then Y/n felt a tap on her shoulder.

Her eyes shot open and she quickly pulled away from the kiss, turning around to see a man that looked around her age.

Tendo opened his eyes and looked at her confused but it quickly turned to anger when he saw the guy.

"Hi, can I help you?" Y/n asked the random guy while smiling brightly.

"Yeah hi uhh you don't know me but I'm a huuuuge fan. I've been watching you play since you started!" the guy said.

I mean her and Tendo were famous volleyball players, so this wasn't uncommon.

"Aww thank you so much! I'm very happy to have you as one of my fans!" Y/n responded happily, smiling sweetly at the guy.

Tendo's blood boiled, he wanted nothing more then to punch this guy in the face just for even looking at Y/n.