Chapter 2:Get Use To It

Your Pov :
You woke up, at first only seeing blurs of color...but soon, you started to see clearer,and the headache from the slam on the head did too.
"UGH."You whined
Then steadily,your hearing came to you
".......all I want to know is how the fuck are you real!"
"Mark I was always real, I just lived inside you."
"YOUR NOT REAL!"
"Shhh...Mark,you woke my server from her nappy-wappy."
Marks Pov:
I turned to see the poor girl standing there...a fan.
"Hi it's me Mark."
"Hi...Mark"
"Dark was just explaining himself..." He glared at Dark whom turned away.
"DARK!"Mark grit his teeth.
"Ok!Ok!...you see hon, I escaped Mark. I'm not telling you how, but I did. Now that I carved my logo into your skin,your mine..." He grinned sinister-like.
"Unfortunately..." {Y/N} mumbled.
"I HEARD THAT!" Dark snarled.
"Don't make me punish you!" He hissed
"Fine,fine..." she backed off.
"Coffee?" I interrupted the tension.
They both nodded.
"{Y/N} since this is MY house, I give you my permission to look around the area." I turned to Dark, who stuck his nose up.
Your Pov:
You went around looking at knick-knacks. Marks house, surprisingly,was so clean. After a while you became bored,for you had checked every room.Except one.Darks.
"Should I..." You hesitated, "Maybe j-just a peek..."
You walk Into a room that's neat,but very creepy. All black.The walls,the bed frame,sheets, television,all black.
"Man...he doesn't kid when he calls himself Dark."
Then, you eyes settle on a bookshelf. "Hmmm..." You wonder
All the books look normal : The Shining, Amityville Horror, Dracula, The Silence of the Lambs,Carrie,The Exorcist, American Psycho, and more.
"Well not that normal." You giggled
Then again,he is Dark. You keep skimming until you see a strange book, with slight hesitation, you pull it out.
"Dark Magic and Demons..." You read, trailing off by the end.
"S-should I..." You ponder, "Maybe a teeny-weenie bit..."
You open the book and start reading out loud
"Read est verba hæc? SIS mori! Erit fletus et pass-" You start to hear wind swirl and satanic whispers fill your ears. "ionis. nam si tibi idon- "
Suddenly a door slams open.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" A man screams.

It was Dark.
"I-I .....uh..." You stumbled.
"Oh NOW you'll get it!" He hissed.
He slammed you on the bed, his words seethed into your ears
"That book is strictly forbidden.If I see you with it again I'll rip your throat out." He smiled menacingly.
"Oh, and your lucky your too cute to hurt, now." As he said this he put his pointy index finger against your throat , going slow,then fast. He held your chin between his index and thumb, ready to kiss you. But, before he did he smiled and spoke
"Now get out."
You ran away, trying to hide the major tomato face. You went down stairs, seeing Mark.
"Want help?" You asked as Mark cleaned the dishes.
"Sure!" He said "hey do you have a fever?"
"No, why?"
"Because your face is beat red."
-----------------------
OOOH Darkidoo action... (° ͜ʖ°) Hey!
Have a nice day!
Okie-dokie....BYE!
~ThatGamerWatcher xoxo