Chapter 5 : The Evil

Your Pov:
You glared at Mark, why, why would he do that?!
"Will you excuse us, Dark."
You grab Mark and yank him into his room.
"WHAT WAS THAT?!" You whisper scream.
"I'm sorry, but if it means keeping you out of trouble with Dark, I have to." He says, seriously.
"What?"
"{Y/N} , he's a player."
"OK, whatever...you're rude."
You walk out of his room in anger.
Dark was on the couch watching someone's YouTube videos.
So, you decided to go out.
"You know what, I am going out." You state "I need new clothe-"
"Not without me you aren't! " Mark & Dark said in unison.
"Wait,WHAT!?" They said together
"NO I AM" Marks said, "YOUR ONLY BAD NEWS!"
" SHE IS MINE! DID YOU SEE THE "D"?! " Dark screamed.
"Guys....STOP!" You yelled "Since Dark's my....master, I guess he will come with me. "
Mark looked really hurt but, you are your own person, plus, Dark would have came anyway...
Darks Pov:
{Y/N} looked at me still kind of upset. We got into the car, this was my chance.
"{Y/N}?" I blurted out, "I'm so sorry, like I said. You don't deserve what I did to you. There is definitely something wrong with me, no one should treat there servent that way. I'm so sorry...."
She sat there silent for a moment.
Your Pov:
The fact that he called me a servent, showed me he was still a dark hearted asshole.
"Ok." You said, in a monotone voice.
"I forgive you..."
Marks Pov:
"Why would she just do that to me!?" I yelled, I was so confused. I tried to show her, that he was no good, SHE EVEN SAW IT FOR HERSELF, yet she chose to go with Dark...it's okay, she'll get what's coming to her. "Pain,evil,voodoo, no good" I thought.
I know he is going to break her in the end. I went in for a nap, aggravated at what had happened.
Darks Pov:
It was mostly silence. She didn't really seem interested in either me nor Mark.
"Where do you wanna go?" I questioned
"Let's just go to the nearby mall."
"Okay."
Considering I was an ass to her, I bought her clothing for her. She picked out several places to shop. We got clothing, bathing items, cosmetics, and a bunch of other girly-goo-goo things.
Your Pov:
By the end of the day you felt better.
You now realized Dark was bad not evil. But if he was bad, Mark was good, who was evil.
"I'm sorry I had to give you material items to make you feel better." He sounded guilty.
Not forgetting about the good,the bad, and the evil thing, you answered
"It's okay, that's not what's bothering me, it's the fact that your not evil..."
"Huh?"
"When I was little I had a mystical beings book, and the last chapter was called The Good, The Bad, and The-"
"Evil...." He finished your sentence wide eyed.
"I have that book too, the drawings in it are very...similar... to me,Mark, and....Wil..."
"Wil?"
"You know,the guy with the pink mustache" he questioned "The guy that don't take no shit from nobody?"
"Oh! Willfo-"
"DONT SPEAK HIS NAME MORTAL!!!" Dark warned.
"Yes Willford, he is the epiphany of evil..."
___________________________
WILLFORD? EVIL? NEVER!
Lol jk.
Sorry the chapters are coming out so far apart from each other.with this whole PARCC testing thing, it's draining Moi. Have a bootyful day -ThatGamerWatcherxoxo

-

Guess who's back, BITCHES?!