Chapter 4 : Novacaine

Marks Pov:
I sat there staring at Dark, eyes filled with hate, fist and teeth clenched in pure rage. He was gonna flip.
"I-I" {Y/N} said swallowing the obvious lump in her throat. "YOU'RE COMING WITH ME."
Dark then grabbed her, sunk his sharp fingers into her wrist and yanked her from her place.
"WAIT!" I yelled, as I ran up the stairs toward them.
"STAY OUT OF THIS!"
Dark said staring at me with literal fire in his eyes. He ran into his room and I trailed behind smacking my head on the door and falling over. It was too late. Even if I got in Darks room, I wouldn't really get to them.
She was in the Underworld
A place only Satan and Dark could go.
Your Pov :
It was pure black. I couldn't see anything. Only Darks menacing figure.
Dark threw me in a corner slowly coming towards me , welling a fireball in in his hand as it got bigger and bigger.
"D-Dark....P-PLEASE!" You choked on your tears.
"SORRY BUT YOUR MY SERVANT! NOT A LITTLE SLUT IM WATCHING OVER!"
He got closer the fire in his hand and eyes growing brighter and bigger.
Then, it dimmed.
"You know what?" he grinned, "burning you to a crisp is to good for you. I'll lock you in here until you can be a good girl."
He puts a ball and chain on your ankle, and leaves.
Darks Pov :
I leave the underworld still pissed. How could she? She is mine! Then again, she didn't know that. Who cares! She hurt me! I look at my door
"BANG!BANG!BA-"
"WHERE IS -"
It was my twin moron, Mark.
He looked around my room then dusted himself off.
"Relax , douche, she is in the underworld."
"How can I relax NOW?!"
"Nothing will hurt her, so calm yourself lover boy."
"Fine, but you better be right."
"I am...."
Marks Pov :
All night I was a wreck. What if he was torturing her, and lied to my face?
I mean he is my brother, sort of, so why would he? Then again he is dark me. Finally I fell asleep.Finally.
Your Pov:
Darkness.Darkness.Darkness.Dark?
"{Y/N}?" He said, concerned?
"Still here...." You said sadly
"Listen, baby I am so sorry, I have no idea w-"

Pause.

DID HE CALL YOU BABY?!
"Dark?" You interrupted him "Did you call me baby?"
"I- Uh-NO!" He blushed then got angry
"I'm just trying to say that I feel bad, I know I'm evil but this was no exception, I am very sorry."
He said it so sincerely. You forgave him, since he is programmed to be malicious.
"Thank you." He calmed down and let you go. You ran out. Hating this stupid place.
"{Y/N}!" Mark cheered as he squeezed your lungs out.
"M-Maaark!" You squeal
"Sorry" he chuckles.
"So, I guess you to are dating?" Dark says, sadly.
"Uh-"
"Yes, we are." Mark smirked happily at you.
_________________________________
Mark STOP ASSUMING!!!
Oh well :3
You never said yes back sooooo....
This Chapter was named after
Fall Out Boy - Novocaine
AHHH -ThatGamerWatcherxox

I may not be here now, but I'm coming....soon.