Chapter Six

A/N i'm so sorry for not updating like i said. i'm horrible at updating because most of the time i don't have the energy or time to write another chapter but here's chapter six!

Y/N POV
i woke up the next morning with a awful pain in my neck. i opened my eyes and looked around my room and vinnie was no where in sight. i started to panic, i know i told him to leave during the night but i thought he would give me a warning or something. i got up quickly and ran into the bathroom, he wasn't there, i checked the closet and the same thing at the bathroom and bedroom. i felt a few tears slip past my eyes and i ran downstairs. There he was sitting on the couch looking out the window. "oh thank god" i whispered low enough to we're he couldn't hear me.  I walk over to him to see what he's looking at and i see a couple walking the streets giggling and laughing. enjoying eachothers presents with not a care in the world. "hey" i said softly. he looked up at me with the softest smile i've seen from him. he wraps his arms around my stomach and holds me close, i wrap my arms around his neck and play with the ends of his curly hair. we stay like that for a while just holding eachother. I pulled away first and grabbed his face and just stared into his eyes. I noticed that they looked more bright and alive then they actually did when he was alive. I let go of him and walk over to the kitchen Vinnie following close behind and i stop at the fridge and get a bottle of water. "When do you plan on going?" i ask breaking the silence. "i'm not sure yet" he replies quickly. "well i was just asking so i can prepare myself to finally lose you forever" i respond looking at him. he walks over to me and grabs my hand and starts dragging me somewhere. "Vinnie what are yo-" i was cut off by him putting a vinyl on the record player in our living room. the song that plays instantly brings tears to my eyes. it's "The Night We Met" by Lord Huron, the first song we ever slowed dance to. who knew this song would have such a great effect on me. He walks over to me and holds out his hand. with a very unsteady voice he says " may i have this dance my darling?" i don't reply but just grab his hand and pull him close. Here me and my dead boyfriend are softly swaying in the middle of our home. who knew things would end like this.

A/N
short chapter. sorry.